Not open for further replies.

Leilana

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I know this is not gonna happen, but I wish I could experience this: Going to a doctor to get my shots and being treated as a little girl - daddy holding me, the nurse showing me different toys to take my mind of of what is about to happen, using a gentle voice. When the needle gets close, burying my face into my daddy's chest. Then getting a cute band-aid and everyone telling me how I was a very brave girl for only crying a little bit. And of course I need to get a lolly and afterwards daddy would take me for an ice cream because I was so brave and I deserved it.

What would you like to experience in a perfect world where people would see you as a little when you feel little?

McDonalds with Mommy, for sure.

I would absolutely love to go to a play park with my mummy, go on the slides and the swings and just be as little as I feel. Play with friends, play with mummy, bring a teddy, get an ice cream, that's the dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with fluffles! Either going to a playground and going on the swings and slides and fitting the way I would like or going to the amusement park and going on all of the kiddie rides. There are a few that I would love to go on again but I'm too tall for now! Whomparoo! I hate being tall. Overall I think I would just love to be physically small again.

I've had the pediatrician's-office-visit fantasy before.

I guess if you were lucky enough to personally know an open-minded doctor with a private practice... maybe you could convince him or to let you in afterhours and do such a roleplay.

The amusement park sounds like fun but I would probably prefer going to the playground and swinging on the swings. I loved doing that as a kid.

It'll never happen but I really would love to be have a mommy and be able to be as little as I feel and go somewhere like the park, playground, zoo, aquarium or children's museum and then go get lunch at McDonald's before coming home and being put down for a nap.

I actually have a small daydream where mommy is helping me up the stairs, praising me for being so good and making sure im doing it right and letting me use her for balance. maybe fall and get caught by her hehe :sweatdrop:

If people treated me little when i felt little, i would love to be taught to read, encouraged to read and them be patient about it (Im dyslexic so its hard even not in littlespace) it would just be really nice to have a break form big kid words

Last edited:
OriginalT said:
If people treated me little when i felt little, i would love to be taught to read, encouraged to read and them be patient about it (Im dyslexic so its hard even not in littlespace) it would just be really nice to have a break form big kid words

I cannot really imagine the stair thing for myself, even though it sounds really sweet. :) It's probably bc I am more of a little girl rather then a toddler. But I can totally see myself being the big and helping a little who is struggling to read and holding them and the book while they read and pointing to the words to help them not to get lost in the text. :)

Leilana said:
I cannot really imagine the stair thing for myself, even though it sounds really sweet. :) It's probably bc I am more of a little girl rather then a toddler. But I can totally see myself being the big and helping a little who is struggling to read and holding them and the book while they read and pointing to the words to help them not to get lost in the text. :)

i kind of think im just barly a toddler or a little younger (not sure what age that would put me as). That sounds like the dream, learning to read again :D being cuddled and using my finger to guid myself hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back