Favorite plushies~

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Right now, I have Alois clipped to my backpack. He's my current favorite plushie at the moment. (Plus, he's deathly terrified of darkness... and doesn't like to be left alone). I've also found myself sleeping with Mina the Espeon because she's associated with my bf. I love Alois anyway because despite being a spoiled jerk, he's really cute. :3

Anyway, what are your favorite plushies? <3

My big teddy bear, Maf Maf. I cuddle him when I go to sleep as he's pillow sized.

Definitely my Simba plush, I love that little guy! I have many more, but Simba is my special one

Plushies really are just great to always have around. They can really get the creative juices and inspiration flowing while working on stuff, not to mention deafen any anxieties one might be facing

My favourite is, funny enough, my rainbow alpaca fluffles, we're really quite inseparable. If I had to pick just one for the rest of my life, it would be fluffles.

Other than that I have a number of character teddies like arlo from the good dinosaur and iggle piggle from in the night garden which I absolutely adore.

Then I have some animal teddies from wild Republic and my favourite are two of my sharks, whitey and hammy, and my elephant Cornelius. I also just got my first beanie boo so I can feel a collection coming soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheCaptain said:
Definitely my Simba plush, I love that little guy! I have many more, but Simba is my special one

Plushies really are just great to always have around. They can really get the creative juices and inspiration flowing while working on stuff, not to mention deafen any anxieties one might be facing

I totally agree with you. They'll also ever betray you, and they are always there for you when you need a good hug! <3

Plushies ftw! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Howard Hug Bear.
I can not sleep without him.

Either my Build a Bear Twilight Sparkle or Starlight Glimmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back