Is it possible to solve my incontinence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForumWorld01

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, this is my first post, so I will try to do it well (also English is not my first language, so sorry if I can not express myself well).

I think I have become incontinent. It all started last year, when I went to live away from my parents. There, I started to buy diapers and I used them almost all day. I stopped a few months later but since november of last year I have wore diapers 24/7. Six months ago I satrted to wet the bed. At first it was only once per week. Then it started to happen more and more often. Now I wet the bed every night.

The real problem is that three months ago I started to wet myself during the day. I have to check my diaper every 30 minutes to be sure that is not wet. I can be doing whatever and when I look to my diapers I found them wet. I never notice when I need to pee. Also I started to lose my bowel control. During the last weeks I started to poop without realizing it.

I don´t know how I can solve my problem of incontinence. I really do not care much. However, it is turning in a really serious thing. Today I have mess my diaper three times I did not notice it! So, it is possible to stop being incontinent, like a "repotty training"?

First, Welcome to ADISC!

You may want to create an introductory thread in the Greetings/Introductions Forum.

Have you seen a doctor yet? That would be my first suggestion. A twenty year old person normally doesn't just become IC without some underlying reason and only a doctor will be able to preform the test to diagnose the problem correctly.

If there is a medical problem, then it is unlikely (impossible?) for you to be able to 're-potty train.' If there is no medical reason, then you may be able to re-potty train using the same methods generally used for toddlers.

So in otherwords, in about a year you've managed to effectively reverse potty train youself simply by wearing diapers 24/7. And now you have almost no control. Carefull, another person just got called out as total bs for having done the same thing.

I believe you though. Is it possible to reverse it, yes possible. You will probably need to start re-potty training though. Kegel exercises will be a must as well. And you may need to switch to pullups or training pants of some sort. Something you will naturally not want to wet or poop in.

With all this in mind you will just have to ask yourself if it's worth it to regain your continence, or if you'd rather stay diapered. And note that if you do pursue continence again, it will take a lot of effort and you may still not fully regain total continence. This really just depends on every individual and if they really want it subconsciously or not.

First, check that you didn't put a hole in your head. No accidental drill bit when in and scrambled your cerebral cortex? Good. Intake brain. Check. Second, check that your spinal cord is still intact. The little piggy can go wee wee wee? Legs aren't lifeless appendages hanging off your torso? Yes. Intake spinal cord. Check. Lastly, go to a doctor and find out why you are either incontinent or a liar.

You can't become IC this way. You can't undo a few decades of muscle memory in a year. At best you can greatly reduce your voiding inhibitions and make using a diaper super easy. You're not incontinent UNLESS, very coincidentally, you developed some kind of neurological disorder at the same time that's affected both your bowel and urinary continence.

Sorry but for people with real incontinence these stories get old and kind of obnoxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back