A+D Vs. Desitin or Better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Desitin. My no vote goes to Aveeno, very cheap with little protection.

Slomo said:
Yes, for the triple diaper cream. And it's worth it too. This stuff has actual medication and a skin steroid in it that makes it work WAY better than anything you can get over the counter. Comparing Desitin to triple diaper cream is like comparing asperin to vicodin for pain management. Its in a whole different league.

It also washes off real easy with plain soap and water too.
How do I do this? please.

~Rob

babymike1985 said:
I never liked cream, special baby powder and special wipes are what i use. But if I had to choose one it would be desitin, that's what wife wanted for the girls and no rashes, and if for some reason you can't change right away and do get a rash, desitin clears it right up
Oooo sweet!

~Rob

NotTheAverageMan said:
I use sudocrem, it works wonders and also deals with the occasional itching on the scrothum which at least for me happens quite frequently

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk
Interesting I'll look it up. [emoji6]

~Rob

Lilthumbsucker said:
I use pinxav. Pronounced "pink-salve". You have to ask for it at the pharmacy but you don't need a script for it. Doesn't stink and wipes off easily. I use it daily to keep rashes away. With desitin and alike I still get rashes.
Woah! For real!? [emoji54]

~Rob

ArchtopK said:
I like Desitin. My no vote goes to Aveeno, very cheap with little protection.
I've heard. [emoji51]

~Rob

RainbowDash728 said:
How do I do this? please.

~Rob

Just go to your doctor and ask for a prescription of triple diaper cream. Urologists and Obgyns prescribe it a lot. A general practioner might need to look it up though. And once you have the script go fill it at a pharmacy like you normally would.

It will come in a small bottle, about the size of a medium pill bottle. It takes very little when applying it, so even that little bit lasts a good six months for me.

Maximum strength Desitin is my favorite. I don't usually get rashes but I use it to prevent if I will be in a wet diaper for a while.

It is one of my favorite smells of all time. Its also a little trigger for me.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

RainbowDash728 said:
Bad link. [emoji44]

~Rob

Weird, maybe it was because it was from a search, basically this tub:

11225230.jpg

a pound jar or zinc oxide from Rugby is really inexpensive and lasts a very long time. for home application only

i have good luck with the "blue" tubes of desititn a+d and walgreens store brand. i have noticed that "purple tubes" or packaging if the original stinky stuff (that does work well however) and the blue packagine/tubes are the cream style. i prefer the cream. and as far as brands. i have used....

walgreens brand
riteaid brand
desitin
a+d and have had pretty much he same great result with all of them.

I have tried the original A+D but now I'm trying out the Bordeaux Butt Paste. The former didn't have the zinc oxide in it but it seemed to work well. It's pretty greasy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back