Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howdy's From Australia

Default Howdy's From Australia

Hey i thought since ive been a member since last year i should say hello and a lil introduction. Some of you here may know me from TBN. (same user name) i tend to read alot of threads on forums but have quite a low post count despite being a member there for years.

I don't really think of myself as a lurker cos when i do make posts they are usually properly thought out what i mean by that is when i do make a post in a thread it tends to be more then one sentence.

Gahh that all sounded abit up myself there damn insomnia..

Moving on to the introness...

i'm a 21 year old straight guy from Sydney, Australia whos a DL but

experimenting abit with the AB side so not sure. These days i
    hardly ever wear nappies tho i hope to start to get back more into it.

My fav nappies so far are Tena Slip Maxi's (them be the plastic

backed ones) and i usually don't bother with Pullup type

diapers/drynites or other baby diapers.

Umm life outside the AB/DL world? eh i dunno interested in retro

computing (Commodore 64s, Amiga's, DOS games) and retro

electronics.

other things i dunno music. I love experimental music/eclectic electronic music (egs Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin) and some good

ol' Scandinavian Death Metal then in the mood.

Well yep so that's me.

I think it would be strange welcoming you since you joined before me, so I'll just say hi and I agree that quality is more important than quantity.

Edit: I am aware of the irony that that is just one sentence, but hey, now it isn't so there

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by anin View Post
    retro electronics.

other things i dunno music. I love experimental music/eclectic electronic music (egs Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin) and some good
    Mmm, I love vintage synthesisers myself.

And Warp Records much? *looks at his music folder* Autechre, BoC, Clark, Two Lone Swordsmen, Luke Vibert...

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Mmm, I love vintage synthesisers myself.
    Yeah there awesome. particulary Analogue. Love that crunchy natural sound. Do you own any synths/drumachines etc etc?
    i've got a couple cept there software only Then again who the hell can afford a real life Moog Modular ay

heh. is sidney west section of australia? i dont have a map handy right now but i have a AB/DL dolphin brother in west austrailia

Quote Originally Posted by WraithFireorca View Post
    heh. is sidney west section of australia? i dont have a map handy right now but i have a AB/DL dolphin brother in west austrailia
    Nah mate.
    riiight on the other side. sort of lower east coast

Geographically Perth (in Western Australia) is like LA and Sydney (New South Wales) is like NY or DC cept maybe geographically in the american state of Georgia.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by anin View Post
    Yeah there awesome. particulary Analogue. Love that crunchy natural sound. Do you own any synths/drumachines etc etc?
    i've got a couple cept there software only Then again who the hell can afford a real life Moog Modular ay
    Yeah, I used to own a Roland SH-101, and more recently a microKORG. At times though I've been tempted to buy something Moog, but I really don't want to hammer my bank account.

Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

diaper-related?
    ADISC-related?
    some video game, or computer issue?
    Obama?
    model rockets?
    Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
    How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
    How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

ANYTHING!!

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!