locked in diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiekaye

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
21192522_10155515927016590_4548382014243678719_n.jpg
This is me locked into my diaper for the evening just wondering how many others like the same ? :smile:

Reactions: Taz and InkoBubi
I love to be locked in plastic pants. Sometimes I send the key by mail to myself. It is a challenge wich I need sometimes. You really look adorable

Reactions: Sagebrush
I might not mind.

Since I wear 24/7, I'm as good as locked in anyway. I can't escape lol. Btw very pretty bra!

InkoBubi said:
I love to be locked in plastic pants. Sometimes I send the key by mail to myself. It is a challenge wich I need sometimes. You really look adorable

Wow you have faith in your postal system ha ha, we all need a challenge sometimes, thank you for the complement btw :)

- - - Updated - - -

Paddedfanny said:
Since I wear 24/7, I'm as good as locked in anyway. I can't escape lol. Btw very pretty bra!

yup i guess if you wear 24/7 you are locked in :) i like that bra too thanks ....

Well, if worse came to worse you could always cut yourself out. It looks like fun though.
I would rather have a Big lock me up though. Doing so myself doesn't hold much appeal.
I like the power exchange of being forced to be little. But let's face it, I don't actually need the encouragement.

Aw! Your plastic panties look so fancy with the chains hanging off of the sides! You look so pretty!

Locked in cloth panties

I am under control und observation of a mature dominant Lady. I don’t know her personally and we are in a virtual dom/sub relation. She knows that diapers can get very full and need a change. So she found out a new system to keep me very docile and obedient. She told me, that I need a cloth diaper pantie with a chain with a chain to lock me into that. On top of that pants I must take on disposable diapers and rubber pants. It means that I change the upper layer but not the wet pants direct on my skin.
A few weeks ago she sent me a padlock with a number code, I did not know. She kept the combination for her. So in front of the computer screen with skype working, I took the pants on and locked them with her padlock. Above I took a pair of thick noisy disposable diapers and finally the plastic pants. Dressed in dungarees and a silly looking Rain Racket of yellow plastic, I went on my way back home and it was a drive of 5 hours. I only could change the disposables but not my soaked wet cotton pants. When I got home I contacted her again by skype and asked very brave, if she would be so kind to give me the number-code to open and undress the woolen pants. She told me to call 4 hours later again. So I spend in total more than 8 hours in my wet and locked woolen pants before I was released. Sometimes I really hate her for such ideas. But the experience taught me a lesson and I had to confess in front of the screen what a good nurse she is and thanked her.

Unfortunately I don't see how to insert an image from my locking panties

I've got a bra similar to yours in purple and green, I never could get the red, I'm jealous ;P lol. I prefer a good old fashioned duck tape wrap when locking myself in my diapers. If I have to go out while wearing I'd Imagine the chains making noise would draw further attention lol.

That bra is gorgeous and your diaper is pretty cute too! I often fantasize about being locked in a diaper as punishment and humiliation. I'd go into more details, but the rules say keep it pg13 lol.

I never thought of mailing a key to myself thanks for the tip

Don't go there MAILING key(s) - if delayed - delivered to wrong address - package damaged key lost in transit - you are going to have to perhaps destroy your diaper prison to get out !
Consider using a combination lock - no key to lose - or using a time vault (or a cheap way key in an ice block waiting to melt) limiting access to a prearranged time.
Consider another method if using a key - hide the key somewhere near or far depending on if you need to get dressed to go out and retrieve the key from it's hiding place but certainly not
waiting for the mail person to deliver the mail.
When hiding the key NEAR OR FAR consider that in the time to go that FAR use of the diapers for their intended purpose may occur.
Consider making this happen with laxatives suppositories or other methods earlier than anticipated.
Perhaps you wanted this - wanted it bad enough that you would be bold enough to go to extremes to insure that it would happen and there was nothing that you could do NOW to prevent it !

My my what a tangled (stinky) mess you have made for yourself - BUT do not MAIL yourself the key - have a spare emergency key accessible if that emergency does happen - the medical rescue
folks have seen it all and they certainly are amused with how Houdini escalates matters to the next level of entertainment.
Consider a locking collar with the spare key in plain sight attached to that collar's "D" ring !

OH and have a messy good time and clean up after your act to perhaps to have an encore !

Have a mutual friend fiend accomplice into the same fantasy - exchange keys - and arrange a timely meeting before it is too late !

There are just so many ways to have fun doing this !

Reactions: InkoBubi
There are Bluetooth padlocks you can use to look something like a diaper cover only at specified timeframes or you can send the code online to open or lock the padlock as well as changing the code after the use. You can define who and when someone will be able to unlock the padlock.

I'm sorry but actually this padlock are still a little bit to big for most diaper covers but they will work on them sometimes. But they are useful for locking in a crib, cage or to something.

- - - Updated - - -

Locking on the diapers itself is quite difficult because of the stability or access to the diaper. Therefore it is much more useful to use locking diaper covers or clothing like overalls or one-piece sleepers.

According to the temperature I use several layers of clothing and baby sleeping bags locking over the diapers. The opening device I leave outside the crib or in a safe with a programmable timer. By this I'm really in need of my diapers that would not stay dry overnight.

So fuckin cool

ScarletRoseRapier said:
I've got a bra similar to yours in purple and green, I never could get the red, I'm jealous ;P lol. I prefer a good old fashioned duck tape wrap when locking myself in my diapers. If I have to go out while wearing I'd Imagine the chains making noise would draw further attention lol.

Aww I love that bra got it from ASDA (uk) supermarket :)
i never thought of using duck tape, i will try that one thaks , that chain is not realy not bad to be honest... happy bra huting!!

ss44bb said:
There are Bluetooth padlocks you can use to look something like a diaper cover only at specified timeframes or you can send the code online to open or lock the padlock as well as changing the code after the use. You can define who and when someone will be able to unlock the padlock.
I'm sorry but actually this padlock are still a little bit to big for most diaper covers but they will work on them sometimes. But they are useful for locking in a crib, cage or to something.
- - - Updated - - -
Locking on the diapers itself is quite difficult because of the stability or access to the diaper. Therefore it is much more useful to use locking diaper covers or clothing like overalls or one-piece sleepers.
According to the temperature I use several layers of clothing and baby sleeping bags locking over the diapers. The opening device I leave outside the crib or in a safe with a programmable timer. By this I'm really in need of my diapers that would not stay dry overnight.

I think the LOCK you are referencing is a Realtor Lock - this lock is attached to the property allowing access to anyone with the code combination:
s-l225.jpg

Also reference Ebay SEARCH for more examples:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=REALTOR+LOCK+BOX&_sacat=0

- - - Updated - - -

The BRA can also be an instrument of fun when locked on needing a key for release and assistance unless one is really dexterous in reaching behind the back.

LINKS to your fervent desire to be forced to wear a bra:

http://www.brassiered.com/trappedinitsstraps/index.html

http://www.brassiered.com/howtomakealockingbra/index.html

Oh you will be so cute and not a thing you can do about it - and image the diapers also being locked on with a big ole lock hanging over the short shorts !

Use a combination lock and chain yourself to your bed after diapering. As the sun sets you will not be able to see the numbers to release yourself, nor will you be able to reach for the lightswitch.

I often think about getting one of those timer lockboxes. Put the key in set the clock for 24 hours and I'm stuck in my stinky diapers for the day.

HugMuffees said:
Use a combination lock and chain yourself to your bed after diapering. As the sun sets you will not be able to see the numbers to release yourself, nor will you be able to reach for the lightswitch.
I often think about getting one of those timer lockboxes. Put the key in set the clock for 24 hours and I'm stuck in my stinky diapers for the day.

Use a combination lock and chain yourself to your bed after diapering. As the sun sets you will not be able to see the numbers to release yourself, nor will you be able to reach for the lightswitch

This is not all that bad an idea - with a 3 digit combo (numbers 0-9) would take less than 30 or so minutes to crack - with 4 could take 2 or more hours.
You don't need to see the numbers just rotating one dial at a time advancing the numbers after 9 rotate the 2nd dial 1 number and go back to dial 1 when dial 2 has been rotated pass 9 move dial 3
one number and go back to dial 1 and so on and so forth. Depending on your dexterity to rotate the dials and open the lock and what the number combination is will determine how much time is needed.
To make this awesomely almost impossible have fingerless thumbless mittens - now you have a class Houdini act.
With some ingenuity a lock could be made to operate only in sunlight with a solar electric switch.
A computer could be programed to unlock a device or turn on a switch to unlock a device.

ALL THAT FUN "BUT" DO YOU HAVE A BACK-UP PLAN ?

Your house is on fire - you have a medical emergency - a nosy neighbor comes calling checking on you - and a myriad of other scenarios

HOW DO YOU ESCAPE ? with dignity sans embarrassment ?

So now you could not get free in time to use the loo and you have wet your diapers and there is growling grumbling bowel activity - where do you go from here - well me thinks you go in your diaper !

Now silly sissy so much for the best laid plans - better dry the next time - Note DRY and not try !

Note my User Title "babylock1" - I do know a lot about locks and keys - have been a locksmith for over 25 years - use extreme caution with potential life threatening
fantasies gone wrong. I want you to have FUN but not in the ways you imagine - having diaper protection is a start for misguided ill timed out plans !

Last edited:
I have a fondness for one piece women's bathing suits which have a cross strap that fastens across the upper back. Remove the little plastic "hook", replace with a padlock, and you have:
Something feminine that's locked on to you.
A pseudo-onesie that keeps diapers from sagging.
Perfect freedom to move around, but you aren't going to remove your diapers without the key or a sharp object like a pair of scissors.
A form of bondage that can be used outside the home, just put on loose clothes over everything.
A method of escape in case of emergency (any thing sharp, and it's only about $20.00 to replace the bathing suit if you cut it off).
I frequently go to bed with a bathing suit locked on over my diapers. I also go to see movies attired that way. If I need to be able to change, my wife has the key. If I need to remove it and we don't have the key with us, I carry a Leatherman Tool on my belt and can use it to cut the cross strap. For me, it's a great way to be "locked up" but still be able to get out of it in a hurry if I really need to.

Little One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back