Tykables now taking orders for there new / improved diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
bambinod said:
The thing with the Magnificos is I haven't seen those tapes anywhere else before.

I'm not sure if you remember a brand called "Provider's Choice", but the Bambino Magnificos and Bianco Ultra Stretch products are exactly those. The only difference is the printing on the Magnificos. Otherwise, they are all identical. Provider's Choice went out of business a number of years ago, so I would assume their patent is now on the public domain. Obviously, this would give Tykables the ability to modify their products accordingly.

bambino are based on Totaldry Xplus. (NOT to be confused with "totaldry plus", which is a much cheaper version of the same design) You can buy those also on bambino's web site, for a little less than their bambino branded diapers.

Any updates? Personally I’m still waiting for model photos before placing any orders to make sure this new style is what I like, in a little nervous with the advertised “largest waist band” vs where the padding stops. A few product photos will help answer my basic questions

Nah, I don't do pre-orders on anything. No matter how inticing it may seem to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back