Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angry at my own stupidity

Default Angry at my own stupidity

So i'm getting ready to move out of residence and back home and I seem to have accumulated a lot of junk over the year that is going in the trash. Unfortunately, one of the bags of "garbage" has in it my favorite pacifier, which is now sitting somewhere in the city dump. I tried getting a new one, but couldn't remember what kind I had and nothing else I've tried feels right

Anyway, sorry for the rant but I had to get that off my chest. If you have any advice on the best pacifiers out there, let me know cause I seem to be in the market now.

Kevin

Ouch, that sucks.

I wouldn't advise going back for it. That would be a bad idea.

I really can't say much, as I'm not one for pacifiers. All I can say is, that sucks!

Good luck to you.

--The Silent Assassin--

I dunno know if this will make you feel better, but I know exactly how you feel. I once mislaid my passport during a move, and thought I had thrown it out with some junk i was getting rid of. Imagine my horror as I was due to fly out the next day! Luckily for me I was packing some last minute things and found it in my garment bag of all places.

Ya, passport would be much worse to lose, that would've sucked. But at least you found it!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
    Ouch, that sucks.

I wouldn't advise going back for it. That would be a bad idea.

--The Silent Assassin--
    ...but I want it!

lol, that would be pushing things a little too far

Kevin

That's too bad, sorry to hear that. Reminds me of a time my father accidentally threw out my diamond ear stud while cleaning the car. Ironically, we had put it in a napkin to keep it safe.

bordendazed

But the fun and joy may be in find a new best friend - you may have to delve and dig and discard those that do not comfort, but, alas, you WILL find serenity!

not many, ive tried the nuk 5 but i dislike it because its latex (they don't have a silicon one, do they?) Then I've tried nuk 2 and nuk 3 and didn't like the feel, then i found some completly random one that I fell in love with...and now cant find anymore at the store i got it (it was a toddler sized one, but I have a small mouth )

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCanuck View Post
    not many, ive tried the nuk 5 but i dislike it because its latex (they don't have a silicon one, do they?) Then I've tried nuk 2 and nuk 3 and didn't like the feel, then i found some completly random one that I fell in love with...and now cant find anymore at the store i got it (it was a toddler sized one, but I have a small mouth )

Kevin

What's the difference between latex and silicone for pacis? Or do you have an allergy or something?

I love my nuk 5 but that's mainly because I find others pacis to be too small :/