Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: kendall Lille Supreme Fit

Default kendall Lille Supreme Fit

Hi, does anybody have any exerience of this brand? I am thinking of getting some, but not sure how they are

Also, for people that have used them, are the maxi really worth the extra money over the regular plus?

Thanks,
    Dill

Darkfinn

I think these diapers look interesting, but I can't find any stores that carry them stateside.

I use the supreme fit maxi as night diapers, they are pretty good. Very thick and hold alot. Good wetness indicator and all around pretty comfortable. Not saying they are the best, but they do work very well.

thanks for that novasurf. Have you or anyone else ever tried the Regular ones? They are much cheaper, but hold less, so guessing they won't be as thick. Are they still decent?

I have used them but i would rather buy Attends 10 or tena's. I don't like the way they feel when wet.

Quote Originally Posted by dillan221 View Post
    thanks for that novasurf. Have you or anyone else ever tried the Regular ones? They are much cheaper, but hold less, so guessing they won't be as thick. Are they still decent?
    Nope I have never used the regulars. My day diapers are Attends breathables or Tena Super (rarely...)

Mark, how do they feel? Are they soft, hard, lumpy, does the material all fall to bottom?

Tried em and they are really comfy and can catch up a lot of pee. So yeah this is absolutly a diaper that works well.

And no it doesn't fall down to the bottum.

I find these diapers to be too large. The cut of the diaper is made too large. It goes up above the bellybutton.

The leg opening cut is also too wide and this cause leaks.

They absorb a lot (the maxi one, gray bag) but they don't absorb fast enough, so they leak if you flood them.

I can get them for a rediculous price, so I don't mind buying some once in a while.