LittleSissieJolie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Hi. I just decided to start a thread. There's a few of them on this subject.

When I was 13 and still skinny I found out that cloth baby diapers still fit me, and the toddler size gerber plastic panties did too. And I would wear them to school, undercover of course. I also discovered through Playboy and Penthouse forums that other people did these things as well. This was when VietNam was two countries and one big war. I date myself. (which is legal in Arkansas) and one day I shall be called to account for that joke.

I don't know how far the trend to ABDL/Teen has gone in the way of actual school kids and I'm not about to ask them about it. For me those days are for reminiscing. So this is really for those like me, over 30 I guess but Anybody can play. Right now I'm pushing 60 or dragging 50 however it's best described.

When my baby sister was potty trained I didn't have the source for diapers and plastic panties, so I improvised with towels and trash bags. Adult diapers in every grocery store was a couple of decades into the future. Good thing I didn't participate in P.E. and thus didn't have to 'dress out'. I wonders, yes I does, how prevalent that is for our generation? Did it affect me and thee and she and he in our choices of politics, lifestyles? Gender identification wasn't even a phrase then, but I know most of our identities aren't by choice.

I'm in my forties so I was first active with these feelings as a teen. Puberty makes having baby/ diaper fascinations weird (like I have to tell you guys that) and my first "diapers" were also the homemade variety. I would use white trash bags, paper towels, car wash towels, anything to simulate a disposable. I thought I was the only one (this was the 1980s) and these feelings made me feel like an abomination. I never dared to try wearing anything babyish or diaper-like to school. I was mercilessly picked on back then so that would have been a bad idea to potentially put myself in the way of more ridicule.

I'm not positive what your question(s) is, but I love the way you write. Do it more!

I'm not as old as you (yet not much younger), but cloth diapers are what I had available. I would staple (!!) two together in order to make one diaper that would fit me. Later I "learned" how to stitch them together because staples are downright (or upright, in this case) pokey!

I used to find the largest plastic pants possible to stretch Armstrong them over my modified diaper. That was ridiculous.

I don't recall ever wearing to school. I hated myself far too much to risk being discovered by classmates. Then again I was crazy enough to try. So perhaps I did. Too old to remember.

Sure I'll bite, what exactly are you trying to ask? I feel like this is in the wrong section.

I was attracted to diapers at a very young age, 4 years old and I was acting on it by the age of 6. If there was a white piece of cloth that looked like it could be a diaper, I'd snatch it. Like some other older members, I discovered I could actually take a flat baby diaper and pin it on me, corner to corner and I fit into Gerber toddler sized plastic pants. Those were my first real diapers and I was in heaven.

I'm MUCH MUCH younger then you, I'm 18 yrs. Old. I know you wanted an older age group, but here I come anyway (sorry). I've never really had a diaper on me. But I kind of had something similar to it. I was about 12 yrs. Old at the time. My mom had bought me boxes of U Kotex pads (which was no big deal, I was around that age after all). But she had told me before that the pads were like a diaper. I understood very well at the time what they were capable of and for. One day I opened up the small box she had bought me and put one on. I loved them instantly, wrapper and through. I ended up wearing them everyday from there on. I wore them at home and even to school. Years later I found out I could make a homemade diaper with them with just 3 panties and 2 or 3 of my leftover pads. That's all the further I'm going to go with this though.

I graduated high school in 1977. I think that my interest in diapers came around Jr. High (1972 or so). I wore a diaper at school maybe four or five times. Never used it but my heart was racing all the time. I got scared one time when I spontaneously ejactulated in them in class.

I was in boarding school in high school so while I never wore anything to class I did manage to wet at night a few times while I was awake. I remember getting caught twice. I don't ever remember wetting my own bed but I was sleeping on the floor in my friend's room and wet it and she found out. Then another time when I was a senior I was on a trip staying with different roommates for a couple nights and I put a blanket under me and wet it. I then managed to pack it in my suitcase and take it back to school and wash it so noone ever found out I wet myself but unfortunately I had some spontaneous enjoyment noises going on so one of the girls asked me if I was masturbating the night before. I just looked at her like I had no clue and said, "What is that?" She just said nevermind and never brought it up again. Lucky me that she didn't tell the dean.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

My interest in diapers developed around juniour high (though I dreamed of regressing long before then). I improvised a few diapers at home, and even layered all of my underwear at once on one occasion, but I was never brave enough to buy actual diapers. I certainly never wore to school.

There was one girl however, who got teased for wearing diapers. I don't know weather or not the rumors were true, but she retorted that, "What I wear under my clothes is none of your business!" She was very popular, and stayed that way, despite the whole diaper thing. She also dressed up as a baby for Halloween and I must admit to having had a bit of a crush.

(Why Sissy/Girls? :shrug:)

I had easy access to my sister's and my old cloth diapers from about age six onward, and wore them regularly. Using them for their intended purpose was complicated, though... Anyway! Pretty sure I never seriously considered wearing them to school. Although I wasn't the most socially-inclined kid, the idea of being caught wearing diapers at school would have terrified me.

College was different, though. I lost my inhibitions quickly, and ended up wearing diapers to class a number of times. It was kind of fun, and certainly got the adrenaline going the first few times. After that, diapers in class became more of a distraction. I'm one of those DLs who seldom wears if not to satisfy a sexual urge, and it was difficult for me to take my classes seriously when I was semi-aroused and thinking about what was in my pants. It didn't take long for me to conclude that wearing to class was a bad idea, and I stopped doing it. My freshman-year roommate was an easygoing, pot-smoking, hippie-type guy, and I had plenty of opportunities to wear diapers outside of class. The urges seldom went unheeded.

I was very lucky, my foster parents would purchase me incontinence nappies to stop me stealing them from my special school. I never wore to school but I wore almost every night if I got enough stars on my good behaviour chart.

I'm in my late forties, so I also grew up in the 80's out in the boondocks of the midwest. My first diapers came when I was in Junior high. I rode my bike to a small neighborhood grocery store a good way from my house and bought an orange box of pampers that I carried home in my book bag. It was hard to squish into my bag, since it was a box. They didn't fit me well so I went the paper towel, white trash bag route, before I discovered adult diapers. I bought those all though high school once I had a car. Choosing my drug stores carefully to avoid people I knew.

I also used to study in the university library that had nursing journals that advertised adult diapers, that and combing through my mom's Family Circle magazines for diaper ads were the main ways I connected with diapers.

I had no idea anyone else shared my interests until grad school in the 90's when I first encountered the internet. That helped a lot with self acceptance and curbed the boom bust cycle.

Interesting to think back at how isolating it all was. But I didn't realize it at the time. I just plodded along doing my best with my strange interest.

I tried wearing to school a few times, including during exams, nobody ever noticed.

I wore a diaper to school only one time in 7th grade. I was still small enough to fit into pull-ups that I had stolen from my grandmas house. I remember making the decision to wear one the night before so I was very excited and a little nervous when I woke up that morning. I went into the bathroom to get ready for school and I slid the pull up on followed by my underwear over it and my pants. It was such a rush knowing that I'd be around all of my friends wearing a diaper under my pants. I ended up soaking it but not until my very last class of the day. The feeling of a heavy and warm pull-up was unbelievable. Sadly, this was the only time I wore to school until college. I wish I would've done it more in my early school years.

I've worn diapers to school to, I was able to fit into pampers / Luvs diapers until 15 1/2yrs of age.
I use to change into them after gym class (which thankfully was in late in the morning) and stay diapered all the way till the end of the day, for some reason I was always afraid to wet them at school, so I would hold it all day until I made it to the bus stop, then would flood it, hardly ever had any leaks.
I miss those days, I also kinda wish we had the new style pampers of today but back then, they look so comfy

Wow. Where to begin? My memories of diaper fascination creep back to when I was really young. I was in them at night until age 6, but taken out of them during the day at age 2. I remember wanting to wear diapers during the day during those years, but wasn't able to. I was still in diapers at night even though my younger brother wasn't. Imagine the feelings of humiliation. Anywho...fast forward a few years, and I began taking diapers from the daycare where my mom worked. I was, of course, caught, and made to apologize to the daycare center. At about age 12, I started buying my own diapers. I was often caught, and the diapers were thrown out. At about age 16, I wore to school on a semi-regular basis. Either the good old thick Attends when I was really bold, or typically the XL or L Goodnites. I even leaked a few times at school. Thankfully I lived in a colder area, and just wrapped my jacket around my waist so people didn't notice. By college, I was 24/7. I didn't really care if people noticed or not. My first roommate of course found out. Turned out he was a DL, too. Too bad he was a jerk otherwise. Could have been really cool. I often would triple up my diapers to class, that's how little I cared! I worked at the front desk long 8-hour shifts in my dorm building and often wore thicker diapers on those shifts, usually an Abena M4, Pampers size 6 stuffer, and Attends over that. I did have a rare binge-purge cycle in there when I had the hots for a girl or 2 and thought I had a chance (lol, yeah right), but mainly it was a diaper-filled (pun intended) time in college.

i don't remember ever going to school whilst wearing, although i did think about and it always got flattened by the thought of fighting or general rough and tumble. at my first school, one fight a day was the norm, so that's always been with me (and something i still think about whenever and wherever i go).
of course, this back in the 70s and 80s, when trads reigned and general clothing was tighter fitting than today's. so, you couldn't really get away with it un-noticed (unless you wore a 'nappy' which was skimpy and would therefore be much more sweaty and uncomfortable).

I remember this one boy back in the late 70's, that couldnt walk, that wore diapers. I was secretly interested, but I never teased him or even mentioned anything about it, because I understand why. And even to this day, I'm like that. I may be interested in why, but not to the point of shunning people, for the most part. I admit I still have an issue with AB's. And No, I can't just accept it, like a lightswitch.

Created my own if needed...wow

I definitely did not wear cotton cloth diapers. I wore plastic backed baby diapers until age ten or so. I also went about five years until age 15 when I got back into diapers. I bought plastic backed attends briefs. Basically a white diaper. And Depends green plastic backed diapers. I just noticed somethin---I am not the only one who used white garbage bags and some type of absorbent material to construct our own make-shift plastic backed diapers.:hugattack:

I have ibs inconvenience and have never been out of diapers. They just got bigger.
In grades 1-4 I was teased and picked on a lot. In grade 5 I transferred to a private school. When I was 14 I experienced a huge growth spurt and no longer fitgood nights. They bought me attends plastic backed. No hiding those. But other kids didn't bother me. I was even given a roommate that also wore diapers(the nurse would check on us) they taught me how to change myself. Standing or laying. In grade 11 I wanted to go to a real school to graduate from. But by this time tena had cloth backed. I had a girlfriend she knew I wore as did my friends. It was never a big deal. If I needed to change I just went to the nurses office. People are surprisingly understanding, and a lot of people don't even notice depending on what kind of diaper tour wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back