Onesies

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I would not be caught dead in such one, even though I wear onesies / bodystockings daily, they are all plain white

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk

If you wear pants/trousers, I don't see why not.

For me it would definitely depend on the style and pattern, the onesies that just look like a normal t-shirt I would wear in public with either shorts or pants. As long as you have pants on they usually just look like you have your shirt tucked in.

Teeheehee.....I'd love to see peoples' reactions! Other than that, I certainly wouldn't wear just that. It would work with shorts or pants though.

I have over 300 solid color onesies, either its my overshirt or undershirt, i have every style from hawaiann/wife beater to golf/polo shirt (A golf shirt onesie with a sportcoat is as dressy as i get ) my diapers are always supported and ride were they do the best job, the business end is always in my pants and without anyone ever figuring it out .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I did not know LittleLoliKat modeled for the ABDL community (She's on YouTube). You can get away with wearing any onesie in public, just wear pants over them and people will think you're wearing bizarre shirt. I wear one to work every day under my uniform. On the way home I take my shirt off and nobody knows what I'm actually wearing.

Does halloween count :p i have many times haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back