• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxum64

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hey there ^_^ My name is Dakota. I have a job in Retail, and I work almost every day (fun). I love to play Video Games, watch Anime, read Manga, and make new friends. If you are a furry I would also love to talk :D I joined here because I have interest in learning more about the lifestyle. If I ever have questions that need answered i'll be sure to ask :)

Maxum64 said:
Hey there ^_^ My name is Dakota. I have a job in Retail, and I work almost every day (fun). I love to play Video Games, watch Anime, read Manga, and make new friends. If you are a furry I would also love to talk :D I joined here because I have interest in learning more about the lifestyle. If I ever have questions that need answered i'll be sure to ask :)

Welcome Maxum64! We're glad you're here. I use to work retail for 3 1/2 years. It was fun. At times. ;) Do you have a fursona?

My fursona is my avatar actually! Her name is Laika. Fun fact, I have been a furry since I was 11, so over 10 years.. but I just created laika a year and a half to two years ago :0

Awesome!

Hey, welcome! I also love anime and manga, what are your favorite animes etc? Do you have MAL? Or maybe if there is more of us anime fans, we can just also make an additional group on MAL as this is the biggest website for anime and manga now. I also used to have animeplanet, but I haven't visited it for really long time. Always nice to find somebody with similar hobby in a tight-knit community like this, cheers!

Hello Dakota, I'm a furry too and I also like to watch anime and play video games. What anime do you like to watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back