Does everyone always wet their pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete67

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, I always do, generally in the morning just before a shower, if I have time I'll hold for as long as I can while sitting in the shower with a tap dripping,,,

Also on a warm summer evening I'll sit in my garden reading and drinking lots of water, holding as long as I can to get a more intense feeling of relief lol.

I'm incontinent but when I'm in the privacy of my own home sometimes I would just wear underwear with nothing underneath, and wet those. It's a different feeling, and a nice one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, not on purpose anyway. If I do decide to wet, I plan to be wearing a diaper.

12srepaid said:
No, not on purpose anyway. If I do decide to wet, I plan to be wearing a diaper.

That'd be my preference as well. I can't say why wet diapers are so much better than wet pants but they very clearly are for me.

12srepaid said:

My usual thing is to wet in diapers, but also lady's light grey jogging tights with no underwear, or any trousers or shorts that are about to go in the wash anyway,,,

I love waiting until I'm about to burst, then releasing into a diaper. There's something about the release - the comfort...

Reactions: wetaccident
On occasion I will wet my regular underwear, shorts or pants but I generally only wet a diaper.

No, going in my pants is something I do only once in a blue moon.

The only times I'll wet my pants are the times where I'm on a tight budget and don't want to go through my diaper stash. So it's something that very rarely happens.

Pants, no. Diaper, yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What interests me is wearing diapers. So the wetting (and the convenience that can bring) is just a mental reinforcement of my being diapered. I have no desire to wet my pants, I just want to be padded 24/7 with a lot of mental reminders of my diapered condition. :)

Wetting is as much my thing as diapers. So yes, I often wet my pants or bed before washing, no reason not to.

I'm trying to overcome a psychological block. I wear 24/7 but I can't bring myself to wet around others. I know they wouldn't know, but I just have a moral dilemma. It just seems rude and inconsiderate when I could easily use the toilet. It probably stems partly from the old diaper shame that has always been there since the toddler days.
I have no issue doing it when I'm alone and I do enjoy it. I just can't seem to get past the self criticism about it being gross around others.

yes, i really enjoy wetting my pants. i sometimes do it on the lawn tractor while mowing, or in the greenhouse repotting plants, and sometimes while hiking. i usually do italittle at a time, likea little boy trying to hold it, butnot being sucessful.

Only a couple times I've wet my panties, but not my pants. If I really have to go I prefer to wet into a diaper.

I wet in high school but not since.

Before putting myself in diapers, I was a pantswetter first! I love almost all the aspects of my diaper lifestyle, but nothing matches th thrill and feeling of soaking a tight fitting pair of slacks and the anticipation of getting caught. I would never do anything illegal, not even a speeding ticket, but my pantswetting behavior went from doing it in the bathroom, to out in the garden to standing along side my car, smoking a cigarette while surreptitiously wetting my pants. Loved the thrill! I loved watching the various patterns of wetness extending down my inner thighs. I felt like I was committing the "crime of the century"!

Then I started to feel guilty all too soon, and eventually foolish about my pantswetting episodes, and discontinued this behavior. Allowing myself to be properly diapered as needed was the mature decision I made to break myself problem.

Oops, I mean to enquire if people always wet their diapers whenever they wear them, but there are some great responses here anyway, I'll start another thread, thanks v much for the responses, so good to know there are so many DLs around,,,

I always do however its in my diaper since I am fully bladder incontinent. With no feeling around the urinary system it sucks! Thankfully with the diapers I use Not a leak a one so I have no actual wet pants to speak of. Thanks to three diapers Abena Abri Form X-Plus L-4 & Dry 24-7 & the DC Amor ones I have done a-lot with my life. Met the love of my life on a Greyhound Bus thanks to being independent because of being diapered and not a worry about being out in public. Finally made the move to his house the long distance thing was straining the relationship. Now its more solid than ever. At Christmas I am going to propose to marry him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back