Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess who is back!

Talking Guess who is back!

*wanders in out from out of nowhere*

Yo ho ho mateys, I ish backs. *hugs all the old-old regulars extra tightly*

Yea, sorry I disappeared like that again *scratches back of neck awkwardly*, it just I had A LOT going in my life and I need to take care of them first, and I needed to live in the real world to do that. Don't worry, I never forgot about this site, you guys are my second family, and always will be!

Well, my life is semi-sorted out, per se, so I am good for now. And I have been on another site, if anyone here uses it, and I know a few must do, it's BlogTV. And I just got freaking addicting to it man, like I am HOOKED on BlogTV crack, like I am watching it right now, I am in HowieReportingLive's room for the people that do go there, lol. If any of you guys want to add me on there, my name is torontomapleleafer, I do shows from time to time, so hey, it would be nice to see you on there, lol. Please keep the accounts to real life accounts (no diaper related accounts as I have a lot of friends on there that I worked hard to get, lol)

So, I had a great Easter, had all the family come over, it was great, the weather was a little cool though, but sunny. Oh well, guess you can't have your cake and eat it too, lol.

So, how was everyone's Easter?

I see we have quiet a few new members that have joined here since I left, I welcome you to the site with open arms and hope you have fun.

I guess that is all for now, so ciao for now!

Welcome back, YWN!! **hugs**

Guess who's back?! Santa Claus? Elvis? Hitler? Ah, damn, it's worse than's my worst nightmare! *cries*

P.S.: Welcome back!

*GLaDOS voice* Welcome back person, we don't know who this person is they have been away so long

I must admit I had noticed your dissappearence. Welcome back!

Welcome back to the fold, Your (my?) Worst Nightmare. You're really not that bad, to me anyway. Hope you stay around.

Heh, thanks for the welcome backs, I was thinking people would have forgotten about me on here by now, LMAO!