• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyPhilly

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi everyone,

I'm BabyPhilly, new to ADISC and really happy to join your community. I am an AB, a DL and incontinent. The main reason for joining ADISC is that I feel lonely in my babyhood and would like to share it with other babies. Looking forward to sharing with you all. Best, BabyPhilly

BabyPhilly said:
Hi everyone,

I'm BabyPhilly, new to ADISC and really happy to join your community. I am an AB, a DL and incontinent. The main reason for joining ADISC is that I feel lonely in my babyhood and would like to share it with other babies. Looking forward to sharing with you all. Best, BabyPhilly

Welcome BabyPhilly! I thought you might be from Philadelphia, USA but I see you're from France! We have a few others here from France.

This is certainly a place to be if you don't want to be lonely. We're a talkative bunch about anything and everything. Look around at all the conversations going on and join in!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome. Your English is really good. I took French in school many, many years ago, and sadly I don't remember much. You'll find plenty of people here on this site to share ideas and experiences. We're always talking about something related to diaper wearing and experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back