Sweet Lolita, anyone? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I was just wondering if anyone knows/likes lolita fashion, especially little girls since it's often cute and such. ^w^ I like gothic lolita more, but I do like a lot of the sweet Lolita fashions because they are cute and more feminine~

Here's an example of what much of it looks like. I created the pinterest board for my character tbh... but yeah. It offers a lot of good examples.

Keep in mind, I don't usually post here since I'm not a sissy/little girl... even though I'm a girl... I'm also very tomboyish lol :sweatdrop:

Yes, there are some Lolita fashions that I really like. I don't have any but maybe someday.

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
I was just wondering if anyone knows/likes lolita fashion, especially little girls since it's often cute and such. ^w^ I like gothic lolita more, but I do like a lot of the sweet Lolita fashions because they are cute and more feminine~

Here's an example of what much of it looks like. I created the pinterest board for my character tbh... but yeah. It offers a lot of good examples.

Keep in mind, I don't usually post here since I'm not a sissy/little girl... even though I'm a girl... I'm also very tomboyish lol :sweatdrop:

Nice photos, very pretty and innocent, I also love the gothic Lolita style,,,

I live and breathe Lolita, I'd wear it exclusively if I had the money and could get away with it.

SnowPrincessSophie said:
I live and breathe Lolita, I'd wear it exclusively if I had the money and could get away with it.

You need Storeenvy and Milanoo! Yes lots of cheaper made or knock off stuff... but you can be kawaii everyday!

I loooooooove lolita outfits

I love the style. I never see much of that style in my size. so I pretty much stick to wearing regular dresses and skirts.

I absolutely love Lolita fashion, it's one of my favorite things to wear ever!<3 I don't have many lolita type clothes though, which does sadden me a bit. However, I'm trying to save up money so one day I can go and splurge on as many dresses as I want.

I would love to. I don't have the $$ for it though. Or the fashion sense.

I watch NHK channel a fair bit and often you can catch Kawaii International. It is interesting because Kawaii is not necessarily Lolita. It is interesting to see other Kawaii styles.

I like sweet and bittersweet lolita fashion. I'd like to have some dresses and accessories someday. I don't have a job though or anything, so some year I guess. Angelic Pretty is nice looking though.

Me! Me! Me! Pink, and, and pink, and, and pink, and puwple, and yellow, and all v ovew collows I decide I like, and heawts, and wainbows, and wuffles, but not old lady lace, and no gwownup stockings, or socks that come up too high, but spawkles, and spawkles, and spawkles, oh, and cute sneakews!

I do have a modesty requirement. Knees and shoulders covered. Southern thing. Sorry. Thank you, Father in heaven, for making people intelligent enough to invent Capri tights! Anyone seen any cute, light ones, for under skirts? I loved the purple dress with the rainbows, but because of my CP, shirts and skirts work better than dresses. I can't step into dresses, and that's a lot of fabric to either boost on, or put on over my head. Any help troubleshooting there? That being said, the OP has great enough taste to make me insanely jealous! Boo! Just kidding.

I too see the difference in kawaii and sweet Lolita, but it's hard to describe. I'm just glad they exists, so there's not as much need for sissies and girls to have custom Little clothes. They're overtly cute, and feminine, without being character dependent, with the exception of one cat. Goodbye already, kitty!

There's a term on the fashions page the OP posted, that starts with H. What's that?

I'll say that it's not fair we girls get to be cute longer than boys. Poor Little Guys!

Last edited:
I really enjoy watching girls in lolita fashions. Something about the fabric and style is very alluring. If everything is in its correct place it can be artistic, the expression is amazing and the patterns so exciting.

i actually wouldn't mind havving a frilly little dress and some cute knee socks to wear along with a diapie or pullup. too bad my feet and shoulders scream "hey im a guy!!" :dunno:

Yep, I have one I bought second-hand and I'm waiting for another one that should arrive soon (this one)

I have others I'd love to get but they get so damn expensive really quick and I would be able to order some handmade dress on etsy for the same price as a lolita dress from a renowned brand.

koda42 said:
Yep, I have one I bought second-hand and I'm waiting for another one that should arrive soon (this one)

I have others I'd love to get but they get so damn expensive really quick and I would be able to order some handmade dress on etsy for the same price as a lolita dress from a renowned brand.

Oh wow. Super cute! What's the best website, do you think?

this one comes from aliexpress.

for top-notch expensive dress, there are Baby the Stars Shine Bright, Angelic pretty, Mary Magdalene, Moi-meme moitié...

Cheaper ones can be found at places like e-bay, aliexpress. Don't forget to look at 2nd hand sells. People selling their dresses usually too good care of it :)

I adore the Lolita style. I'm more into Gothic Lolita, and Classic Lolita though. I'm just way too pale to wear pastels, and and just don't look good in candy colors.

SnowPrincessSophie said:

Maybe we XD;p can someday, you never know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back