Playing with toys and gender

What are you and what type of toys do you like?

• I'm a boy and like girls toys only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a girl and like girls toys only

• I'm trans and like boys only

• I'm trans and like a mixture

• I'm trans and I like girls only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Personally I enjoy playing with a mixture of gender divided toys, I play role play a bit, I love cars, playdough, colouring and blocks as my favourites but I like dressing up dolls and baby dolls.

What about you?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm curious because I don't feel as if there really boys and girls toys apart from the coloured pink ones. I think once the pink is taken off and replaced with a different colour, that boys would play with it more. In my daycar that I work in I find 3-4 year old boys choosing to dress up as princesses and girls that playing with cars and Lego.

Tell me what you think about gender and toys. I'll talk more later as I gotta go now.

For me, it really depends. I usually lean more towards boys toys than girls... because I'm not really into having barbies and stuff. I remember how as a child that I used to play more outside with matchbox cars and enjoy legos. Sure, I had my share of barbies, a house, a camper... stuff like that for them. I never really played with them much because the only thing I did was dress them in different outfits. I never actually really played with them the way they were meant to be.

Same thing, I preferred cars to acting out Barbies, I liked dressing them too

- - - Updated - - -

But I'm still like dressing in pink and wearing dresses

I was a tomboy during my childhood, my taste in toys never really changed...TMNT, dinosaurs,(or neutral franchise like pokemon) etc...i'm just more open to the color pink now :eek:

I am a boy and proud to be one... I don't usually play with the stereotypical boys toys though... I more of a soft toys person....

I specifically remember being 4 yrs old and going to the neighbors house everyday to play with there 4 yr old daughter and getting so frustrated when she wanted to play with dolls and stuff, even today when in little mode I don't like the pinks or pastel colors, I like tonka yellow, John Deere green and blues

I'm a boy and put down "only play with boy toys" which is true, but I don't have any girl toys in the house. I played with boy toys when I was little so my desires are to play with some of the same toys that I had when I was little like cars, trucks, toy soldiers, trains, etc.

Well, I have a different kind of "toys" - those are basically not toys, but as when I was a kid and today even I brought some cards from the garage, sat on my desk and started doing "imaginary" football, like I got a red 9 card and I made him messi, then another card was wayne rooney and I was doing a tournament 3vs3 from cards etc. I really enjoyed it as a kid and now that I was a little bored today I decided to refresh my childhood moments and I have really enjoyed. I was never too much of a guy who plays with "toys" I was doing some different things like those. Only toys I use is for sex and to play with my dog.

I usually don't descriminate between things for for certain genders. However when I am in little space it is a whole other story. If mommy offers me anything pink or remotely girly I will refuse if and say it's for girls. Just like any toddler would

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back