Do people always wet their diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete67

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just wondering, do people always wet their diaper? or change without wetting?
Seems kind of a waste not to, I always put a new one on after showering, and endeavour to wet standing in the shower just before washing. I hold as long as possible while standing there, my Lady Tena pants don't hold a massive volume, so any leaks go in the bath, so I can just let go without worrying about any mess to clean up. What are other people's wetting habits?

Wet as soon as you feel like it...

I change when they wear out (Biancos). I very rarely have IC, so the diaper can last for quite a while. Using on purpose results in a difficult cleanup as my bone-on-bone osteoarthritis hip joints make it painful.

Last edited:
I'm incontinent so my body wets when it feels like it.

Generally wet in the morning and drink a cup or two of coffee and then jump in the shower, still wearing it.

Almost always at least that. I've had a few occasions 24/7 where I needed to change for some reason and hadn't used the diaper at all but they're rare.

I like both a dry diaper and a freshly wet diaper. The warmth of a freshly wet diaper seems to make me feel secure, but when it gets clammy I will either wet it again to continue the feeling, or change depending if I am at capacity of my diapers. When I am at capacity I sometimes do the diaper dance, but I usually just go directly to the changing table and change.

Usually it'd be a wet diaper & I change myself when its wet.

I always try to wet my diapers close to their capacity. It seems wasteful to me to change out of a diaper before it is near capacity.

To me a diaper is most enjoyable just before it starts to leak so I rarely take off a dry one but there are times I do. Over the many years here there have been several members stating they don't like to wet just preferring the dry bulk of a clean diaper. To each his own!

I always wet if I'm wearing a disposable diaper (love the feeling) but if i don't have time to fully enjoy one I'll pop on a cloth diaper and just lay around for an hour or so.

Most of the time, I don't end up taking off a dry diaper; I try to use it as much as I can before changing. The exception is if I'm wearing a GoodNite, which I usually only throw on if I want some padding to sleep in and nothing else, and even then I save it for the next night.

I wear mine for longer periods of time than I probably should so I tend to be wet, I change mine first thing in the morning, after work, and then just before bed. I'm normally wet but not always, sometimes I don't wet overnight but I'll still change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, this may be strange, but I NEVER wet or mess in my diaper. I tried it and found it revolting. I just love the soft feeling of a clean, thick diaper.

Obagink said:
Okay, this may be strange, but I NEVER wet or mess in my diaper. I tried it and found it revolting. I just love the soft feeling of a clean, thick diaper.

Liking diapers at all is strange enough. Most ABDLs like to use their diapers but if simply wearing them is bringing you pleasure, I think that's good enough.

I prefer the squishy wet bulk of a soggy diaper. Feels good and all that. So I only change when a diaper is close to capacity.

I wet my diapers everytime, and wet my pants, when i forget put a diaper on.
So all my diapers wet before i changed.

It really does depend on the person. I think there's many different kinds of people who wear for different reasons--and perhaps no reason at all that they can articulate.

For me, I do wet my diaper and I try to go as long as I can before changing--partly for economic reasons and partly because i do enjoy a wet diaper. I'm not big on messing but when I do, it's time for an immediate diaper change. It seems like a waste to just toss a dry diaper but I'm sure there will be times when I may need to for whatever reason.

I always plan to wet twice and then mess. Often I end up wetting more than that while waiting for a mess.

I rarely ever wear a diaper and keep it dry until I remove it, it just seems like such a waste. I'm like others, I enjoy diapers the most after they are pretty wet, bulky, and squishy. I don't wear super often so when I do I like to get as much use out of a diaper as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back