Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
This a way to get a sample of Seni Quatro, Northshore Airsurpreme, Or ID Slip?

I'm still looking for a daytime diaper. Something as thin as a goodnites or just a little thicker.

KryanAshford said:

I'm still looking for a daytime diaper. Something as thin as a goodnites or just a little thicker.

Try ABU's Preschool. They were designed to be a good diaper for daytime use, they're thinner than their usual model. Their SDK/Cushies are also thinner if you prefer single tapes. I tried quite a few trying to find a good daytime diaper and finally settled on them.

Their preschool also come in clothlike if you'd like to see how that works for daytime. ABU offers samples too. If you're trying to do this without spending a lot, maybe get a bunch of samples (say a med and a large of preschool, preschool plastic, and SDK) and then get one bag each of the two you like the most that are the correct size, before ordering a case of anything.

bambinod said:
Try ABU's Preschool. They were designed to be a good diaper for daytime use, they're thinner than their usual model. Their SDK/Cushies are also thinner if you prefer single tapes. I tried quite a few trying to find a good daytime diaper and finally settled on them.

Their preschool also come in clothlike if you'd like to see how that works for daytime. ABU offers samples too. If you're trying to do this without spending a lot, maybe get a bunch of samples (say a med and a large of preschool, preschool plastic, and SDK) and then get one bag each of the two you like the most that are the correct size, before ordering a case of anything.

My go-to favorite diaper (and the one I'm in as I'm typing this) is the SDK. I just got a shipment in with samples of the Bare Bums and Preschool plastic. So now I have this psychological dilemma. I have forty-some-odd SDKs, and a few random leftovers from previous orders (Bambinos mostly). When do I allow myself the splurge to enjoy the limited samples over the more plentiful SDKs? I kind of have to actually try them if I intend to buy more in the future!

KryanAshford said:

I got Northshore samples (pull ups and briefs) by going to their website and getting in a chat room for the proper size. I got samples of Seni by calling XP Medical. They gave me two different samples as well: Seni and Abena. Both companies are very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back