Wearing diapers and a dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophiaa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So i'm wanting to buy some more diapers, and if i did i'd be wearing them under a dress as it's quite warm here (tights as well if that makes a difference).

I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience with wearing a diaper and a dress, anything i should be careful of, what does it "feel" like etc? My dress is a light black tshirt dress that goes just above my knees. :)

Thats wonderful [emoji7]

Sent fra min HUAWEI CRR-L09 via Tapatalk

Sophiaa said:
So i'm wanting to buy some more diapers, and if i did i'd be wearing them under a dress as it's quite warm here (tights as well if that makes a difference).

I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience with wearing a diaper and a dress, anything i should be careful of, what does it "feel" like etc? My dress is a light black tshirt dress that goes just above my knees. :)

Well it sorta depends on what kind of diaper you'd be wearing. Is it going to be a nice and bulky ABU or Rears, or a thinner and more discrete diaper like Tena?
Also, tights over whatever you choose along with your "about knee length" dress should be fine for concealment and keep it better in place.
I don't know much about dresses, but I assume(from a quick google search of "Tshirt dress") the t-shirt dress isn't super form fitting so the looseness will hide it just fine, if its a tighter "close to body" dress you risk it showing.
And if any wind catches your dress while out and about that might be a surprise reveal as well I'd think :p

Go for it and not worry about it. Maybe some ruffle panties over the diaper.

Jonnythepony said:
Well it sorta depends on what kind of diaper you'd be wearing. Is it going to be a nice and bulky ABU or Rears, or a thinner and more discrete diaper like Tena?
Also, tights over whatever you choose along with your "about knee length" dress should be fine for concealment and keep it better in place.
I don't know much about dresses, but I assume(from a quick google search of "Tshirt dress") the t-shirt dress isn't super form fitting so the looseness will hide it just fine, if its a tighter "close to body" dress you risk it showing.
And if any wind catches your dress while out and about that might be a surprise reveal as well I'd think :p

Probably an ABU or MyDiaper. I like to be a little risky and i like the thrill of possible exposure so the wind isn't much of a problem, I've worn the dress whilst it was windy before and it was fine. :)

- - - Updated - - -

oleman72 said:
Go for it and not worry about it. Maybe some ruffle panties over the diaper.

I don't own any ruffle panties, thanks though!

Sophiaa said:
Probably an ABU or MyDiaper. I like to be a little risky and i like the thrill of possible exposure so the wind isn't much of a problem, I've worn the dress whilst it was windy before and it was fine. :)

Then go for it!
Even if you wore something thicker, I highly doubt anyone would notice or care :p

You got this! Good luck to you and have fun ^u^

Lady Tena should be unobtrusive,,,

a friend of mine use to wear diapers under her dress every day
she also prefers bulky diapers some times cloth and plastic pants or premium disposables
recently she told me that she feels more comfortable with dress over her diapers, its better than jeans or pants and its easier for her to change if she had an accident

My wife wears diapers all the time under her dresses and I would say they are not obvious at all lol unless you the person who diapers her ;) but she is using a cloth backed tena ultra diaper as this is all we get with our insurance right now

I've worn diapers under skirts before (knee and ankle length). I was a little worried the crinkling would be more audible when I wore a plastic-backed diaper under a skirt, but no one seemed to notice. And as someone said, it really is easier to change in a stall in the ladies room when you can just lift up your skirt and take care of it.

I am a woman who almost always wears dresses and skirts simply because I have a very strong dislike of pants, trousers, jeans or shorts; I normally only wear them if it is totally impractical to wear a dress or skirt. Obviously, tight and/or form-fitting dresses are not really suitable if one is wearing a nappy. I find shift and t-shirt dresses to be ideal when I wear; I also have a couple of maternity dresses which do an admirable job of concealing a nappy bulge. And as someone else said, it is much less hassle to change one's nappy when wearing a dress/skirt rather than trousers.

My wife wears SDK Preschool or Super Dry Kids (thick) diapers under skirts and dresses all the time. Generally they are pleated miniskirts, and it's impossible to notice she is diapered unless she bends over at the waist (which she does to tease me). IMHO the pleated skirts hide the bulk much better. The only other thing to be careful of is to wear a long vest or shirt so it tucks into the skirt far enough so that if you do bend over the back of your diaper doesn't show.

I'm a guy but almost every time I've worn a dress I also had a diaper.

I'm a guy and wearing a dress with a diaper is somehow a fascinating thing to me. Can't say I've ever done it though. Lucky girls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ladyofshadows said:
I am a woman who almost always wears dresses and skirts simply because I have a very strong dislike of pants, trousers, jeans or shorts; I normally only wear them if it is totally impractical to wear a dress or skirt. Obviously, tight and/or form-fitting dresses are not really suitable if one is wearing a nappy. I find shift and t-shirt dresses to be ideal when I wear; I also have a couple of maternity dresses which do an admirable job of concealing a nappy bulge. And as someone else said, it is much less hassle to change one's nappy when wearing a dress/skirt rather than trousers.

What's the bulge like whilst wearing a tshirt dress? :)

- - - Updated - - -

cm90210 said:
I'm a guy and wearing a dress with a diaper is somehow a fascinating thing to me. Can't say I've ever done it though. Lucky girls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no stopping you from wearing a dress, I understand though :)

Since putting myself in diapers, I wear pleated skirts much more often. No issues here, no indication, anyone notices I'm wearing a maximum absorbency adult diaper under my skirt.

Kellycares said:
Since putting myself in diapers, I wear pleated skirts much more often. No issues here, no indication, anyone notices I'm wearing a maximum absorbency adult diaper under my skirt.

ah that's good! how long is your skirt?

My skirts go to the knee I usually wear diapers under them it's easy to change in a skirt when wearing jeans it's tougher to change

Pete67 said:
Lady Tena should be unobtrusive,,,

I'm currently using those and they are very discreet

I wear tranquility atn under my skirts or dresses the crinkling is noticeable in a quiet room but in public you should be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back