Not open for further replies.

UGAFAN1985

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
642d23560104285912ccc69ba3edd9ea.jpg
584398172cc55927e629a88ebf16d54a.jpg
a9eb313332830ec09f54efbc899ca6a9.jpg

Saw these on a Facebook page and was curious on how everyone would answer theses questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1)Yes.

2)I wouldn't really want to be caught and confronted, but if a random stranger happened to see the waistband of a diaper sticking out of my pants, I wouldn't care.

3)Not that I know of. I do know my Always Discreet pull-up was showing one time when I was shoe shopping, but I don't know if anyone noticed.

No, no, & no

1. Technically yes, as I have told other ABDLs. One of my non-ABDL friends knows (assuming he didn't forget). But I didn't confess being an ABDL to him. He just figured it out.

2. HELL NO!!!

3. Nope. And hopefully it stays that way.

1. Yes

2. HELL NO!!!!

3. Kinda...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

1) Yes, but only two people knows about my wearing.
2) No.
3) No. I'm trying my best to be as much discreet as possible.

1. Yes, I told my best friend. She thought it was interesting and she wasn't freaked out.

2. Not particularly. Though if it did happen, I would want it to be out of my control. If I were accidentally caught in one it would be kind of exciting depending on who caught me.

3. I've never been caught wearing but my diapers have been discovered by family on multiple occasions.

1) Yes, but so far only other ABDLs, online and in the real world.

2) I'm not interested in being caught by anyone who isn't into it or me.

3) If being caught requires the other party to acknowledge, then no. I was on a beach wearing a diaper and shirt with friends and I declined to cover up as two people walked by. In that they didn't react and I didn't care, I'd say that was not being caught but others may think differently.

1. No.
2. No. Sounds good as a fantasy, but terrifying if it actually happens.
3. No, I'm pretty secretive about it.

1.) Yes. Not counting people online and ADISC, I tell my S/Os. For the most part, good reactions. 1 was heavily in favor, 1 was repulsed and told me he wished he never fell in love with me and cheated a few months later (major jerk face that one was, good riddance honestly), and my current one is slightly in favor but for the most part indifferent. No one else knows that I'm aware of.

2.) No way. It's something I keep to myself and don't want others to see.

3.) Close calls when I was younger and more reckless, but for the most part not any more. Not exactly "caught" but the only person I've ever worn around was my ex daddy.

1. Yes, my wife and some anonymous people online.

2. No way never ever.

3. Thanks g-d, no.

1. Yes, I once.told a GF, and it was a mistake.

2. I have a fantasy where my abdl side is discovered and I am forced into diapers as punishment, but in real life I do not want this to happen.

3. When I was a young child, I got,caught stealing diapers 2 or 3 times. Humiliating.

1. I've told a few irl non-AB/DL friends. They don't care.

2. No. God no. That'd be way too damn embarrassing.

3. Yes.

1. Yes
2. No
3. Yes

1. Yes a few friends
2. No
3. Yes by my Mom

Yes, kinda, no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. I've told my best friend from college and my wife knows, of course.

2. I'm sort of meh about being caught by a stranger but I don't want to be found out by anyone I know.

3. I think at least one of my adult children may have seen my diapers. I know some have probably discovered a plushie or two, but they'the never seen my in a diaper, thank goodness.

Yes! A great friend, even got her to wear a baby diaper and let me take a few photos. My shrink too.

No! I'm not an exhibitionist.

No! Lots of nightmares about getting caught and a few sorta close calls but I'm a careful person.

Nam Repaid said:
Yes! A great friend, even got her to wear a baby diaper and let me take a few photos. My shrink too.

The way you phrased that almost made it sound like you got your therapist to wear a diaper. :laugh:

I haven't tried to convert my therapist yet. :rolleyes:

1 - Yes but only here online, not IRL
2 - No way do I want to be caught IRL. However, as a fantasy, yes.
3 - No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back