Curious about everyone's answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Yes

2. FUCK NO!!!

3. Mostly my mom.

Only online.

No,

Maybe, depends who by, I kinda want people to notice them when I wear shorts, maybe the edge visible when I sit cross-legged, or maybe get spotted by another DL,,,

Most of my family and friends know I am incontinent and wear nappies

1. Yes
2. No
3. No

I've told a female friend , and every so often she will joke around and say do you want my babies diaper She has a child.

1. Not everyone but my mother.

2. Obviously no. Not from someone I know/don't know (that's private), maybe if I met someone in person who was an AB/DL or a caregiver I guess I wouldn't mind as long as the other doesn't mind.

3. Nope.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
The way you phrased that almost made it sound like you got your therapist to wear a diaper. :laugh:

I haven't tried to convert my therapist yet. :rolleyes:

Well.... Not quite but I told my shrink like 10 years back and my doll thing too, we don't discuss either very often as their not the root cause of my issues but more of a symptom. A few years back he started asking a lot of diaper related questions out of the blue. After some counter questioning it turned out he had a new patent who is DL and was trying to learn a bit more about it from me. Had me wondering for a while though.

Nam Repaid said:
Well.... Not quite but I told my shrink like 10 years back and my doll thing too, we don't discuss either very often as their not the root cause of my issues but more of a symptom. A few years back he started asking a lot of diaper related questions out of the blue. After some counter questioning it turned out he had a new patent who is DL and was trying to learn a bit more about it from me. Had me wondering for a while though.

Hope he gave you a discount for the consultation.

1. Yes, my wife and some close friends know.

2. Nope, I'm quite a private person so that would be totally humiliating.

3. I've been caught once and it was recently. I was at an outdoor event all day with a friend that knew I was little but didn't know about my nappies. Before I was incontinent I was really weird about using public toilets so I wore pull ups thinking I could go in those and avoid awkward bathroom situations but late in the day I realised if I wet them much more they would probably leak, so long story short I went in a bush and my friend was standing guard but told me afterwards he'd seen the pull ups. He wasn't bothered by it and after initially internally freaking out I wasn't really bothered he knew either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Yes, my wife.

2. Depending on who it was I wouldn't mind it.

3. No I don't think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back