kids on the street

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good exposure of a kids being surrounded by people and kids with their age. Let kids play with your guidance.

I work at a hospital, so I see kids all the time.

Yesterday, while I was waiting for the bus, a women was setting a blanket down to put her baby down so she could changer her. There, I was thinking "I wish I had someone to change my diapers." I kept watching her and I see her preparing the baby's bottle, and that made me think about warm milk in my Paw Patrol bottle.

There was this other family where they had all of their kids on leashes. I walk past them and give the parents a dirty look that way saying "seriously, you can't just hold the children's hands, you can't trust them not to break your grip and run, they are not that strong, idiots!"

Another family I saw at work was when I was in the elevator ready to lend leave. There was an 20 month old baby and a three year old girl with 3 adults. The girl was in a stroller with a paci in her mouth a sippy cup in her hand. She told her father that she was wet but I couldn't hear the rest because I was off the elevator before he said anything.

Kids have no idea how easy their lives are until they grow up and realize how much adult life actually sucks.

Onesieman said:
Kids have no idea how easy their lives are until they grow up and realize how much adult life actually sucks.
That's how every single person feels like. There you have it humanity, you can't deny this.

CookieMonstah said:
I still don't think that it is any worse nowadays, people are so much more aware and also afraid because of the news. My mum said to me a few months ago "it's not like it was back in my day" and it sort of made me angry because actually there are alot of famous celebrities who actually messed around with children and it was all covered up. It's the same for murderers and crime and stuff like that, the actual percentage hasn't changed that much, the numbers have increased, which you would expect with a growing population. It's about how everyone has mobile phones and computers so news spreads quickly. When I was a kid going back 10-15 years ago I was out on the street until it was going dark.

10-15 years ago is not 50. In my day, kids used to hitch hike without fear. There was no such thing as "stranger danger." If you believe otherwise, why was Etan Patz (the first missing child on a milk carton) such a big deal?

I guess I think differently, when I'm out and about I tend to focus on mothers or other women and just imagine what it would be like if they took care of me and cherished my ab side.
Some women just look freakin hot in a motherly way to me

I feel you dude

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

dogboy said:
I used to feel this way when I was in my later teens, having recently passed the demarcation line of being a younger or little kid. I think as one gets older one sort of thinks, meh. Now, I don't go out on our bike/walking trail on the weekends because of the families. Their little kids are reckless with their bikes with training wheels, skateboards, scooters, etc. They can't control where they're going and their parents are too stupid to figure out what happens when a big adult runs over a little kid. Adults on bikes and little kids don't mix well on a trail that's only about five feet wide.

Do I wish I was a little kid? Hell yes. Do I wish there were adult clothes that looked like little kids clothes? Yeah and the freedom to wear them. And do I wonder what's the proper way to gut and cook little kids. Yeah, that too. (okay....just kidding)
I do enjoy seeing kids they're so full of life .
Makes me smile I do compliment Good parents.
I find little ones a great gift to the world.
Even enjoy there little game's they play
and sounds they make God's gift.

I'm with you there on wanting clothes little kids wear.
Being free to be me.
At least they have cartoon tee shirts at Walmart.
But get at least 3 so you can enjoy them .
They run out you can't get any more.

I like A1 on mine bringing out the flavor .
Just kidding lol

- - - Updated - - -

CookieMonstah said:
Man that sucks, I love kids, society immediately thinks that every male who hangs around kids must be a rapist / molester or pedophile. Really annoys me. Women can do the same to children but society doesn't see it like that. I worked on a summer camp this year and babysit children for the first time and I really enjoyed it and would like to do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes your right .
I'm more worried they may be hurt in some way.
I find a lot of dad's falling down on the job.
I was at a bidding sale in a warehouse and a dad had his kids running around out side un watched they could have been gone in a second.
I sead something to him he didn't care.
See stuff like that a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back