Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I dress like a kid most days, I have my more grown up looking clothes but I have my kiddy looking clothes too.

I try to wear my kiddy clothes as much as possible and that's what makes life fun.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I know it's quite subtel but in about a year or so I'm going to have more clothes that reflect what I'm like in the inside. It's great that sometimes I can dress like a kid without going overboard.

- - - Updated - - -

What about your clothes? Do you have kidcore clothes you would like to show us

Oh yeah, I also enjoy wearing childish looking clothes. I especially love my overall jeans and shorts and my frilly socks and bows. I feel like if you don't overdo it, you can get away with it and even be called cute. :) I don't know if it's always been this way but I feel like lately more and more childish looking things began to be fashionable, so even if I do look pretty childish, no one minds. I would show you the clothes, but I'm not at home right now. Anyways, have fun wearing your favourite peaces of clothes, it feels really nice to be able to get away with a bit of childishness on every day bases :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back