Cute boys clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Songnar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Soooo, I tried on a sissy dress last night and it made me feel super cute... now I'm wondering if there's anything like that for little boys to look/feel super cute in?

Suggestions? Go!

Overalls/shortalls?

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Overalls/shortalls?

Yeeeaaah... I have one of each, haha; I guess I could try to look for more with, like, cartoony decals and such.

I don't know how you feel about sewing but I often modify clothes. Like I found a pair of purple capris and added pink minnie ribbon to give them a more toddler feel. I've also taken normal t-shirts and added Iron on decals or a little ruffle around the bottom using more kid friendly material that match like yellow plain t-shirt with a 4 inch ruffle around the bottom on a yelloe background with ice cream cones. Even Iron-on patches to jeans with cartoon or baby characters would work, they are super cheap and if you have an iron you can do it lickity split. Not sure if this will work for you but give it a shot. I bet for boys putting a ring of paw patrol ribbon across the sleeves of a t-shirt and a nice iron on decal would be awesome!

Shirts and hoodies with some cartoon characters look adorable on guys. And some shorts and braces maybe? And I love that men overall jeans now got fashionable - I think if a guy puts that on, it's just the most adorable thing. But that's just from a girl's point of view - what I find cute on guys. I don't know what guys feel cute in. :)

I had overalls and striped shirts once I was walking. Also there are character T-shirts or ones with silly messages that tend to refer to the little boy's age range.

Thanks for the great suggestions! ^_^

Little keeper sleeper is cute too!

I've got a little boys romper with trains on it. Very cute.

I found this cute brand at Target called "Cat & Jack". They have T-shirts with dinosaurs on them! Wearing dinosaur t-shirts definitely makes me feel little.

willnotwill said:
I've got a little boys romper with trains on it. Very cute.

Ooooh, sounds great.

I like shirts with cute characters on them. Things like maybe Adventure Time or Minions or Spongebob. You can find some of them in the men's section of Walmart. :3 I have quite a few shirts with minions on them. I also have a 90s Nick shirt that I just got a while back. I haven't really worn it yet though because it's going towards my convention instead. It has a lot of the cartoons I was into or knew of as a kid. It really depends what you feel is "cute" as a little boy tbh. I'm a tomboy, so I wear a lot of cartoonish t-shirts.

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
I like shirts with cute characters on them. Things like maybe Adventure Time or Minions or Spongebob. You can find some of them in the men's section of Walmart. :3 I have quite a few shirts with minions on them. I also have a 90s Nick shirt that I just got a while back. I haven't really worn it yet though because it's going towards my convention instead. It has a lot of the cartoons I was into or knew of as a kid. It really depends what you feel is "cute" as a little boy tbh. I'm a tomboy, so I wear a lot of cartoonish t-shirts.

I mostly wear shirts like that. I have Cars, PAW Patrol, etc. Wearing a Rugrats one now.

This may be more "girly cute but still boy" than you want to go, but I personally find I *feel* cute wearing anything pastel or bright.

You can keep your outfit in the whites, soft yellows, and baby blues, and it still won't feel even remotely masculine or grown up.

Get a couple of well fitting bright colored shirts with cartoon characters. Don't get a dark blue or brown or black shirt. Get ones with bright or pastel backgrounds. You may have to shop the women's section, but there are many that are cut just fine for men and when worn look more childish than girly. One of my favorite toon shirts is a Tinkerbell shirt I bought in Disneyland!

Oh a cute backpack can help too! I have a Steven Universe Hamburger backpack that *always* gets commented on!

Shorts are good for feeling little, especially bright shorts (white, pastel, bright colors - never khaki, brown, navy or black) especially with long socks, especially with over knee socks, especially if they're pastel stripes!!! ^///^

Get cute shoes... if strap on are too girly, then even white or pastel blue keds are hella little cute.

You can also lean into the "old fashioned boy" cute. I have a couple pairs of bloomer / pumpkin pants with bows on the ends, and a couple frilly "little lord Fauntleroy" blouses... though I don't wear these outfits out and about! ^///^;;;

Here's a couple of toon-ified pictures of outfits I actually do own and wear (uh... I mean I'm not a actually a bunny, but the rest of the pic is accurate!)

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/22506025/
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/23256993/

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I mostly wear shirts like that. I have Cars, PAW Patrol, etc. Wearing a Rugrats one now.
This might be a dumb question, but are you wearing actually little boys cloths or are you able to find adult sizes? Ive looked for adult sizes and cant find many.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Overalls/shortalls?
Yes and pastel coloured t-shirts.

When going for pyjamas do anything with childish designs. Like cartoon characters. Also I put on a t-shirt to clip my Pacific to

BayB8 said:
This might be a dumb question, but are you wearing actually little boys cloths or are you able to find adult sizes? Ive looked for adult sizes and cant find many.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Adult sizes. Most major stores carry graphic t-shirts in the men's sections. My shirts come from various sources. My Cars one came from Goodwill like ten years ago, my PAW Patrol one from a website called Uncle Jerry T's. (It was at like $23 plus shipping but I had to have it.)

AdorableRabbit said:
This may be more "girly cute but still boy" than you want to go, but I personally find I *feel* cute wearing anything pastel or bright.

You can keep your outfit in the whites, soft yellows, and baby blues, and it still won't feel even remotely masculine or grown up.

Get a couple of well fitting bright colored shirts with cartoon characters. Don't get a dark blue or brown or black shirt. Get ones with bright or pastel backgrounds. You may have to shop the women's section, but there are many that are cut just fine for men and when worn look more childish than girly. One of my favorite toon shirts is a Tinkerbell shirt I bought in Disneyland!

Oh a cute backpack can help too! I have a Steven Universe Hamburger backpack that *always* gets commented on!

Shorts are good for feeling little, especially bright shorts (white, pastel, bright colors - never khaki, brown, navy or black) especially with long socks, especially with over knee socks, especially if they're pastel stripes!!! ^///^

Get cute shoes... if strap on are too girly, then even white or pastel blue keds are hella little cute.

You can also lean into the "old fashioned boy" cute. I have a couple pairs of bloomer / pumpkin pants with bows on the ends, and a couple frilly "little lord Fauntleroy" blouses... though I don't wear these outfits out and about! ^///^;;;

Here's a couple of toon-ified pictures of outfits I actually do own and wear (uh... I mean I'm not a actually a bunny, but the rest of the pic is accurate!)

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/22506025/
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/23256993/

Backpacks are great! I bought a mini stitch backpack and put those funkopop keychains on the zippers it makes me feel real small.

Also try Hot Topic, JCPenny, Walmart, Target, anywhere like that should have a lot of cool t shirts! Superheroes, Retro cartoons, I even saw a pusheen one at JCPenny. I got a Pokemon and a Marvel shirt there. 90s nostalgia is really in right now so you can find Rugrats, Pokemon, stuff like that pretty easily. At least here in the US.

Also Hot Topic specifically has a ton of cartoon socks and boxer briefs all the time. They even sell long hooded pajamas and cute pj pants for guys.

Rompers for are boys are cute too..

If you're a smaller adult male like me, you can find some cute size 16 or 18 (boys xl/xxl) graphic tees at walmart. I have a pokemon one and a wild kratts one. I don't wear them in public but they're great to wear around the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back