• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

isnotavailable88

Est. Contributor
Hi Everyone,

I have been lurking here for a little while, and you seem to be an interesting bunch, I have an itching to post some new ideas, and answer some of your questions that you have posted.

I have been off/on in the Adult Baby world. There is a lot of acronyms for this stuff, it seems every corner of the web have their own take on their ideals. And I wish to explore my feelings more.

As for me? I am old and not as young as I used to be anymore. But they say you are as young as you feel!

I look forward to talking to you all some more!

Good Evening and Welcome!
I am age 59, Autistic, and have Cerebral Palsy.
There are different age groups here.
I am an Adult Baby.
Yes, retired on SSDI.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm 69 which is more than old and I do okay. I hope you enjoy the site. There's a lot that gets discussed and you should have fun taking part.

For the record Dogboy, "old" is a bad word. Those of us who have lived for a while are "experienced" or "seasoned". Lets reserve old to those who have three digits in their age.

Thank you for the replies.

I may have said I am old, but you have proven i am much younger than yourselves.I guess if I want to feel younger, I must just hang around older company.

But more mature and wise, I have never heard of a wise young man, only old! Able to answer many of life's hard questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back