• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Everybody! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessV

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi I'm V,

I have been a part of the ageplay community for a while now, but don't often venture to meet new people. I have been a lurker on this website occasionally, but I'm finally joining. I would like to meet new people and get new ideas from this website.

I am into many different kinks, but ageplay is probably the greatest of them all. I don't use diapers super often, because of trouble I have with them and everyday life making it difficult, but I do watch shows, play games, read books, and do activities all for a younger crowd. :paci:

Beyond my kinks, I mostly enjoy playing video games and doing Rocky Horror. I play anything from overwatch to minecraft. I am a member of a Rocky Horror Shadow Cast. I do the lights and sound to keep the show running. I have no interest in performing however.

Besides my hobbies, I'm a full time student about to graduate with a general studies degree. After that I'll be going towards becoming a java developer. I'm hoping to do mostly freelance.

Thank you for your time. I'm happy to meet you all :grouphug:

Welcome PrincessV! That was a very informative intro! Did you see the new Rocky Horror last fall? (stupid question, I'm sure) How did you like it?

Scaramouche said:
Welcome PrincessV! That was a very informative intro! Did you see the new Rocky Horror last fall? (stupid question, I'm sure) How did you like it?

Totally not a stupid question. Surprisingly, there are a good number of people in the Rocky Horror community that refused to watch it for one reason or another. I did see it though. I liked it, but there's certain parts I didn't. I want a mix of the original and new ^_^ What about you?

PrincessV said:
Totally not a stupid question. Surprisingly, there are a good number of people in the Rocky Horror community that refused to watch it for one reason or another. I did see it though. I liked it, but there's certain parts I didn't. I want a mix of the original and new ^_^ What about you?

I did not see it. I had a rough summer and fall last year and never got around to it. I hope to see it this fall. I know a lot of movies are remade and "purists" balk at seeing the new version.

Scaramouche said:
I did not see it. I had a rough summer and fall last year and never got around to it. I hope to see it this fall. I know a lot of movies are remade and "purists" balk at seeing the new version.

That's a shame. I hope you're doing better. That's exactly what this was. Many people hate remakes just because they are remakes. I will say however, there is a bit too much of that with hollywood lately. Seems like there's less and less originality. I highly suggest you watch it though. Laverne Cox was phenomenal. Have you ever seen the live shadowcast before?

PrincessV said:
That's a shame. I hope you're doing better. I highly suggest you watch it though. Laverne Cox was phenomenal. Have you ever seen the live shadowcast before?

I am doing better - sort of. No I have not seen the shadowcast before. I've actually only seen RH on DVD without all the theater effects. That's bad, huh? I will see the remake when it's on. I'll have some time off soon and look for it.

I must ask though, since we're a diaper support group, what kind of troubles have you had with them? I sometimes have troubles with the tapes.

Scaramouche said:
I am doing better - sort of. No I have not seen the shadowcast before. I've actually only seen RH on DVD without all the theater effects. That's bad, huh? I will see the remake when it's on. I'll have some time off soon and look for it.

I must ask though, since we're a diaper support group, what kind of troubles have you had with them? I sometimes have troubles with the tapes.

You definitely should try seeing a shadowcast, if possible. It's a lot of fun

I have difficulty with the price and with the way I pee personally. I have always held it in for a long time naturally (just a large bladder I guess), but it makes it difficult because when I do go I get the choice of letting it all out and having a high chance of leakage or only letting out some and not feeling empty. So, my solution has been to layer them. It helps, but then you get into the cost again. Soon, I'm going to start moving towards cloth. Hopefully that will eliminate the issue all together.

As far as tapes go, what is your issue in specific?

PrincessV said:
You definitely should try seeing a shadowcast, if possible. It's a lot of fun

I have difficulty with the price and with the way I pee personally. I have always held it in for a long time naturally (just a large bladder I guess), but it makes it difficult because when I do go I get the choice of letting it all out and having a high chance of leakage or only letting out some and not feeling empty. So, my solution has been to layer them. It helps, but then you get into the cost again. Soon, I'm going to start moving towards cloth. Hopefully that will eliminate the issue all together.

As far as tapes go, what is your issue in specific?

I'm not sure of any shadow casts where I live. Might be.

I like my diapers tight and so I reposition the tapes a few times. Some tapes don't like that so I have to use other tape to keep them up. I know, there's clothes to keep them up and they're not really supposed to be that tight. I recently tried a Seni Quatro to my liking and have a case on the way. They're tapes readjust well and they hold some good floods. XP Medical will give you free samples of their products if you ask. I used to like Tena Slip Maxi's but they quit making them.

Scaramouche said:
I'm not sure of any shadow casts where I live. Might be.

I like my diapers tight and so I reposition the tapes a few times. Some tapes don't like that so I have to use other tape to keep them up. I know, there's clothes to keep them up and they're not really supposed to be that tight. I recently tried a Seni Quatro to my liking and have a case on the way. They're tapes readjust well and they hold some good floods. XP Medical will give you free samples of their products if you ask. I used to like Tena Slip Maxi's but they quit making them.

If you are interested, this is a list of most of the casts. http://www.rockyhorror.com/participation/showtimes_map.php?type=r

That makes sense. I do the same exact thing. Usually end up using princess duct tape, if need be.

Random other question, do you know where I could get a link to the discord? I seem to have removed myself by accident or something.

Did you get Discord yet? Here is the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back