I'm a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Well, in case those who doesn't know I'm transgender, I'm a girl.

I've decided to go ahead with transitioning, and I'll soon be on hormones if all goes well.

I'm happy I can finally be who I am on the inside.

It's something I've decided months and months ago.

I'm happy I know who I am, and finally understand why things are the way they are with my body.

LittleJess,

I'm very happy for you that you are finally comfortable enough with yourself that you can do what is needed to create the internal congruity that you need. It took me twice as long to get there, and though there were benefits (my three children immediately spring to mind) I am jealous of those of you who are able to find themselves while still young enough to enjoy their youth in the right gender. So go for it, girl. Transition. Live your life. Be happy!

I hope everything goes well and you enjoy your 'new' life!

Hi LittleJess and glad to see you back. How are your parents handling this? I assume you've told them or that they know?

edit: Okay, I just read your prior post and they don't know. I didn't think they'd be supportive from what you've said about them. I really wish you the best in all of this and hope you can find happiness. Hugs.

Believe in yourself and follow your heart. Things will be hard on your journey but as an older person I wish I would've had the courage to transition years ago. If you wait until it's the right time like I have it will be too late like it is for me. I wish you the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back