My last diaper, and saying goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye, who cares? wear don't wear, no issue, have fun whatever you do.

Hay BabyLink I was in a dorm for quite sometime last and this summer and was able to ( with some problems ) able to wear around roommates. There was sone tough Things I had to worry about like I was one of the more talkitive ( god i hope I spelled that right) of the dorm mates and they would always say how my room really smelled and lied by saying sorry bad air flow in the room.

Long Story short .... I say feel it out first because after I moved out back to my familys home I cant stop thinking about wearing so ...um lost my thought train but hope you all the best !!

Kinda sad to read you'll be using your last diaper. Best of luck in University and study hard!!

The OP hasn't logged in, in the past 2 weeks. I wonder how he is coping.

I don't think these desires are as ingrained for some people as they are for others. I.e. some people actually "grow out of it."

Logged back in to check on things. The interest is definitely still there. I wish I could figure out how to get diapers in my room, but that probably isn't going to happen. I decided to just wait till winter break for now. Maybe I can get some shipped to my car or something. Who knows but for now its a no go. How ever the other part of the now that I'm around a lot more people, makes me wish that I knew other people or at least had people to talk too who are into this just as I am. Guess thats why I wanted to come back to this site.

BabyLink9 said:
Logged back in to check on things. The interest is definitely still there. I wish I could figure out how to get diapers in my room, but that probably isn't going to happen. I decided to just wait till winter break for now. Maybe I can get some shipped to my car or something. Who knows but for now its a no go. How ever the other part of the now that I'm around a lot more people, makes me wish that I knew other people or at least had people to talk too who are into this just as I am. Guess thats why I wanted to come back to this site.

Have you considered just ordering one of the sample packs from any of the myriad ABDL diaper sites and then putting it in your bag? Nobody will remark on a slightly full mailing envelope, and then you just carry your backpack into your room and unpack it. Also, and I know this will be a shocker, but it's entirely possible your roommates won't care.

I think you can say you need them at night for medical reasons... but you know... have fun and good luck! :3

BabyLink9 said:

Having just graduated college, I can tell you I had plenty of time to wear. My freshman year was a bit less because I had a direct (in room) roommate and a common bathroom for the floor. But I found single person bathrooms on campus to change in and wear to place I could hang out once in a while. But I mostly wore on breaks or if I went home a long weekend.

My sophomore year, I had a private room that adjoined to my friend's room via the shared bathroom. So I was able to wear more often. When I knew I wouldn't be interrupted or just had clothes on over and could be sitting at my desk or under the covers. Then I lived alone after. So, wear was easy.

Getting diapers at school was actually pretty easy. I already had a favorite diaper and would just buy one or two packs at a time. They would just come in a plain brown box or an Amazon box to the mail room for me to pick up. Me and my former roommates all had separate mail boxes and stuff. So, none of them knew when I got stuff. I could go pick it up when I knew they were in class or just say it was clothes that I left at home or just about anything else.

Disposal was pretty easy too. Just had a covered metal trash can in my room and some plastic shopping bags to put diapers in. Every week I'd throw them out in the trash room.

I hope this helped give you some ideas, especially after getting settled a bit. PM me if you want more details.

TLDR: it's totally possible to wear at college and that's how it did it.

↑↑This.

Or you could just say you need them. Leave it at that, and let your room mate think it's a physical need and/or bedwetting (Though mental needs are no less important).

I have worn diapers since potty training. I am now 42. I have NEVER wanted to give them up. EVER. At the same time I totally support you never wearing while living in a dorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back