Caught enjoying your diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say for sure, if I have ever been caught, it would have been when I lived with my mother. Probably while sleeping if ever, although my stash was found a couple of times. Embarrassing is an understatement, but at least I was never confronted if they knew. And at some point I think she did...

Hubby has caught me a few times, I wear every once in awhile he's cool with it now which is nice.

One was gaming in my basement in just a t-shirt and doubled up padding. Heard the front door open and thought nothing of it. Hear the basement door open and it was my sister coming down to get her golf bag. I had quickly jumped up and was getting my pajama bottoms on when she could first spot me. She had thought I was merely lounging in my underwear, a thing she did often, and said it was okay and that I could go back to doing that. My response "Nope, nope, I'm okay, I'm completely fine" as my face became redder than a fire truck. Unsure if she actually noticed it was a diaper I had on. Possibly as she is a nurse and has dealt with them before. Still had me worried for a while though.

My previous roommate knew about me and diapers and encouraged me to wear around the apartment, but I still felt kinda weird doing it. I mean, I did do it, often, but I was always very discrete. The one time she must've known, though, was when she came home unexpectedly early from her boyfriend's house and I was hanging out on the couch wearing a t-shirt, baggy sweats, and a 24/7. She sat down next to me, and for the next hour didn't move - until finally I had to get up, at which point there's no way she wouldn't have heard my diaper swishing. But if she did, she didn't mention it, and she was so cool about me wearing.

When I have the house to myself and I'm enjoying sitting around in my diaper and T-shirt, I ALWAYS have a pair of emergency loose jogging bottoms on hand, just in case somebody does come to the door. Oh and I also have an old candy wrapper in my the pocket so as to disguise any crinkle :)

Yes, I definitely have in one particularly mortifying situation. I was out in public, and I had both peed and soiled while doubled up. I didn't really intend to, as I'm not incontinent, but I had already wet it and realized I didn't want to waste the opportunity. Plus, after walking around so much, and all of the stuff I ate that day, it wasn't exactly completely voluntary. I felt super guilty, because I understand that the smell is gross and I shouldn't subject others to it at all. It certainly made me realize that I wouldn't want to mess for a loooong time. I always feel this way after filling a diaper, it causes me to go through the binge and purge cycle because its so gross and I feel like I don't need them again for a while. Anyways, nobody actually "caught" me so to speak, but I am positive that some managed to catch a whiff. At one point I saw someone sniffing very noticeably, it was super awkward. Other than that one person, I can't confirm anyone actually noticed. The pants I wore definitely didn't make it obvious, pretty sure despite the two diapers it was fairly discrete, plus the dark color helped not show off any crinkles. But still, its possible somebody else noticed. Overall I know this was a huge mistake and I'll never mess out in public, and most likely not even wear anymore.

Last tijme I was caught by the cops. It was in 2014, I was setting in my VW T4 and cops came to see what's inside: My suit case with pacis was open, and after that they registered myself - I was in diapers. Female cop was so preety... Really bad night.

extremecomfy said:
Omg... [emoji23]

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

I still sleep walk. Fortunately that was the worst incidents that I know of other than a few times where I took my diaper off and ended up soaking my recliner. I usually just take something out of my refrigerator and leave it out overnight, then get pisses that I wasted food. One time I must have put a steak in the top cabinet that I never use. incouldnt figure out where this terrible smell was coming from for a few days. Then I found the rotting steak. 😕

I'm not sure how it was found, because I throw my trash away the night before pickup and I have my own personal trash can in my room, but one day my dad said he found diapers in the trash, luckily I had 2 brothers that also lived at home at the time, and I could just say I had no clue what he was talking about. I suspect they know now though and just don't care about it because every time I get a package just say I don't know what's in it before taking it upstairs. they never bother me again.

Before my dad found out I was in the bathroom bursting to go in a luvs since that's all I had at the time. I had to quietly go since he was waiting for me outside the bathroom and would have been able to hear the slightest hiss or crinkle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back