Magnifico Pullup

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love pullups and goodnites, but this is too "granny panty"

Excited that there's an ABDL pull-up, but I agree with the others; don't like the tall waistband, too much like depends

Well, I look forward to someone reviewing these though.

neat idea, but doesn't look useful or fun.

:(

actually... they have done a good enough job in the past.. i guess it's worth a try...

I also agree. It looks too much like a granny diaper. Nice try but i wont't be buying these. Woudl be excited though if they managed to replicate a real pull-up style diaper and i hope Bambino or maybe ABU will manage that in the near future.
Would also like to see a magnifico style diaper with just one (large) elastic band like an actual babydiaper is nowadays.

Lol sorry but they look terrible. I get they may look completely different on but I wasn't expecting that big whack of elastic.

bobo said:
I also agree. It looks too much like a granny diaper. Nice try but i wont't be buying these. Woudl be excited though if they managed to replicate a real pull-up style diaper and i hope Bambino or maybe ABU will manage that in the near future.
Would also like to see a magnifico style diaper with just one (large) elastic band like an actual babydiaper is nowadays.

That's what I was hoping for. Looking at the review about their magnifico diaper with the Velcro tabs, I thought it would have been like that, only with side panels like Pull-Ups pull-ups with the easy open sides. Maybe it's a beginning step, but I hope someone releases a pull up along what we seem to prefer. Would love a replica of the old plain white goodnites

FudgedInLuvs said:
That's what I was hoping for. Looking at the review about their magnifico diaper with the Velcro tabs, I thought it would have been like that, only with side panels like Pull-Ups pull-ups with the easy open sides. Maybe it's a beginning step, but I hope someone releases a pull up along what we seem to prefer. Would love a replica of the old plain white goodnites

Same here.

While not what we were hoping for, but hopefully it will be a step forward in the right direction. :)

Last edited:
Woooooow :OOOO ITS HAPPENING! I'm a pullup fan, but I don't want to use the boring plain white ones.
I hope we'll get lotsa more of these!

Also, a pullup won't work unless it has a lot of waistband, it has to hold onto you, and the only way is high waistband, especially when it gets wet, soggy and saggy.
Abena has the best pull-up at the moment, it holds the most! I've been hoarding my two last ones for special occasions. I wish I could get what Abena pullups have at the moment, with baby print ;_;

Someone report on these ones! I wanna hear! I'd buy samples myself, but I live in such a remote area it's not intelligent to get USA diapers here in any less than a full pack.

i have confirmation from the company that they hold 2,000ML of fluid. hope this helps.

anoymouspullupers said:
i have confirmation from the company that they hold 2,000ML of fluid. hope this helps.

I don't trust any of that from any manufacturer. I've seen how some of them test... lay a diaper out over a sheet of colored paper (that will instantly identify liquid), hold the four corners at the ideal tension to create an hourglass, and slowly pour liquid in from key areas until every last bit of padding is to the point of total saturation and one more drop is going to flow out somewhere.

IE totally impractical from a user-capacity standpoint. They can't even set the diaper down flat without getting liquid everywhere, let alone put any weight on it.

Since that's how some of them test it, the only source I trust on the matter is a reviewer that's wet one till it's about to leak or has JUST started to leak and then weighs it to see how much heavier it got. Those numbers are ALWAYS much lower than the rated capacities, sometimes by double or more.

That, and so much of whether or not you leak depends on factors not related to the diaper. (even assuming perfect fit and taping) Sitting or standing? Laying on back? Flood? etc

I was so dumb to buy a sample of these. They were HORRIBLE! :sad:

12srepaid said:

Money spent on a sample you don't like is actually money well spent. It was a small investment to prevent you from losing a lot more money buying a larger quantity.

- - - Updated - - -

12srepaid said:

Money spent on a sample you don't like is actually money well spent. It was a small investment to prevent you from losing a lot more money buying a larger quantity.

12srepaid said:

Yeah, 2000 ml, right? As if. And I agree with bambinod. Even a full bag of diapers for testing wouldn't have been a waste because now you know not to get them by the case- or ever again.

If you really want a realistic 2000ml capacity then you will need only the best premium diapers out there.

12srepaid said:

Care to elaborate?

I probably wasn't going to buy these either way, just because the construction is visibly unlike children's training pants. Still, it would be good to know where they fall short.

They were pretty terrible in my view. Admittedly I did order a size small. My waist is around 30-32". I ordered the smalls because a loose pull-up is basically useless.

Even ordering a smaller size, the fit was not snug - at all. A medium, unless the only difference is padding, would have fallen off it seems.

The padding is jokingly low. So much I double checked to make sure it was not on backward. Honestly with out "positioning your instrument" the flow of urine would have not even been on the padding.

I will admit the padding was soft and comfortable. The stretch material, waist band, felt fairly standard.

My expectation was low ... But I honestly cannot believe they are trying to even push these on the market. If the padding was reasonable length, then maybe they would be ok.

..... Does anyone know if the size of the waist band is larger between the small and medium? Again, my experience was using a small when I was sized for a medium.

bnet said it better. Even the latest Goodnites are better than these.

12srepaid said:
bnet said it better. Even the latest Goodnites are better than these.

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back