What's your little age and essentials as a little/AB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go somewhere between 1-3. I love just lying on my back in a diaper and a onesie, with a bottle and my paci, and sleeping or watching a movie.

I guess I wouldn't be considered a little but more as I am 1 year old and I am totally dependent on diapers for pee pee and poo poo day and night. Mommy hasn't even started to introduce me to Potty Training yet. I usually wear clothing that is pretty age appropriate for a girl my age or as close as I can get. I have a lot of bright colored tops with hearts, rainbows, unicorns(I love Unicorns) and Disney Princess tops that I wear at home and in public. I also have onsies that I wear around the house in my diaper. I have several pairs of bright colored pants(like Baby Blue, Pink, and Pastel Purple with Rainbows). I also have jean shorts(one has Ariel on the corner front).The jean shorts really show off my bulgy diaper. I also have Baby style PJ's for little girls. I have my Ba Ba, Binky, and plenty of plushies with my favorite being Sprinkles the Unicorn. I sleep in a crib that you can partially see on my avatar.

i am between 6mos. and 3. i love being in my diaper. drinking out of my bottle. having a paci in my month. and i truly love my Mr. ted e bear. oh he is so cuddly .

PrincessTori said:
I guess I wouldn't be considered a little but more as I am 1 year old and I am totally dependent on diapers for pee pee and poo poo day and night. Mommy hasn't even started to introduce me to Potty Training yet. I usually wear clothing that is pretty age appropriate for a girl my age or as close as I can get. I have a lot of bright colored tops with hearts, rainbows, unicorns(I love Unicorns) and Disney Princess tops that I wear at home and in public. I also have onsies that I wear around the house in my diaper. I have several pairs of bright colored pants(like Baby Blue, Pink, and Pastel Purple with Rainbows). I also have jean shorts(one has Ariel on the corner front).The jean shorts really show off my bulgy diaper. I also have Baby style PJ's for little girls. I have my Ba Ba, Binky, and plenty of plushies with my favorite being Sprinkles the Unicorn. I sleep in a crib that you can partially see on my avatar.
I think that's so awesome. I want that some day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

babygirllynn said:
i am between 6mos. and 3. i love being in my diaper. drinking out of my bottle. having a paci in my month. and i truly love my Mr. ted e bear. oh he is so cuddly .

Cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back