Throwing Away Diapers in Public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I try to be a bit discreet about it. Sometimes I may end up in a place where I need to get rid of diapers and I am not at home. Typically I have a plastic bag to cover it. I would also use Tena or Abena, clinical diapers. Nothing with childish prints on a adult sized diaper. That would just freak me out a little.

I have also been caught out when renting apartments for the weekend, where I left padding ready in the corner to be placed in teh trash. I leave for the day to get some bags, come back and realize it's gone. Turns out the apartment has a room cleaning included in the bill. That shocked me, and became a bit more paranoid. Next day, room service happen to check on the room when I was in. I said I wouldn't like it cleaned today, they smiled and seemed friendly. But it didn't help the embarrassment. Oh well, lesson learnt!

I do wear in public sometimes, but I haven't figured out how to use them when others are around. So I have not thrown any nappies away in public trash cans. But even if I did need to change in a public bathroom, I would roll it up, put it in a plastic bag, and then throw it away.

I always put the used diapers in a black plastic bag which I tie with a double knot to make it more discreet and to prevent bad odours. Even at home. When in public I throw it away in the trash can and put some paper towels over to disguise it.

I have thrown away diapers in public before "the trying NOT to get caught!" and the "thought of what someone's reaction may be when they see it" thrills me oooooo what a rush!!! XD

in all seriousness though people probably rarely see them. But just imagine someone's reaction to seeing a size 7 diaper or perhaps a goodnite in the trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back