Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBoyRyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I have a Little For Big Baby Gamer Onesie and was wondering how to wash it. The label says "Hand Wash Only" and was wondering if that is to followed 100% or if I can get away with machine washing it?

Looking around on here, most people seam to just machine wash their AB clothes, so it got me wondering.

If I should stick with the label and hand wash it...how? (I've only ever machine washed stuff).

Generally speaking, setting your washer to a gentle cycle, and with the proper hot/cold setting, it will be no different than hand washing it.

I wash my onesies with my regular clothes in the washing machine normal cycle. (warm wash and rinse)

I agree. However, very little of my stuff is handwash. I throw my stuff into the wash and choose the "Babywear" cycle on the washer. I chuckle everytime I do it.

I missed those instructions :/ I ordered the Baby Gamer onesie and put it in the wash. Mine looks faded really bad now. Still comfy, just faded. My lavender one remains unphased.

keepindl said:
I missed those instructions :/ I ordered the Baby Gamer onesie and put it in the wash. Mine looks faded really bad now. Still comfy, just faded. My lavender one remains unphased.

Use woolite for darks to prevent fading. It works pretty good.

Slomo said:
Use woolite for darks to prevent fading. It works pretty good.

Thank you! Noted!

As most have said if you wash it on the gentle cycle you should be fine. Depending on the material you may want to adjust your dryers temperature setting. I think the Little For Big onesies are made out of a cotton/jersey knit of some type so try to dry them on medium/low setting to avoid melting the elastic.

If you're super concerned you can get a lingerie/delicates bag to wash them in as well but they won't get too clean that way if they're heavily soiled.

I put my onesies inside-out before putting them in the wash with the rest of my clothes. Then I set the dryer for 30-40 minutes and hope they don't get damaged. My onesies are still perfectly fine.

Thanks everyone, I took a chance and washed in the machine (used the same setting which I use for most of my stuff) came out fine, doesn't look faded (I'll test it hasn't shrunk or anything when it's dry).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back