Status
Not open for further replies.

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
For various reasons I've been regressing into my little self quite a lot lately. As a real child, I liked to do the same things again and again - I could easily listen to the same story or music many times over, to the detriment of those around me.

Today, in an attempt to relive a childhood moment, I went to a swimming pool with water slides; and I went down the same one again and again, actually losing count of how many times I went down, trying to relive the excitement of going down it thirty years ago.

When you're "little", do you like to do the same things many times?

I have autism so I often do this, even when I'm not fully in little mode. Same YouTube video over and over etc.

I'm also mildly autistic, and can relate to pgfdp with the YouTube thing, and I also have habits like listening to the same song multiple times per day. As far as when I'm in my little space, it's in the form of my nightly routine with diapering up and grabbing my Mr. Bunny stuffie.

You should be a musician. When I was working full time, I would sometimes practice just one page of music for an hour until it came together. Even now with my bad back, I'll sometimes practice one piece for an hour.

pgfdp said:
I have autism so I often do this, even when I'm not fully in little mode. Same YouTube video over and over etc.

handsomestallion said:
I'm also mildly autistic, and can relate to pgfdp with the YouTube thing, and I also have habits like listening to the same song multiple times per day. As far as when I'm in my little space, it's in the form of my nightly routine with diapering up and grabbing my Mr. Bunny stuffie.

I've done that before. Same song on YouTube like multiple times in a row. Also autistic.

Same.... There was a time when I was watching Mary Poppins when I was little, that I played the "step in time" number 3-4 times each run through of the entire musical. Also Autistic.

It's perfectly acceptable as long as you're expecting the same result. However, if you do it over and over again hoping for a different result each time- then you meet the clinical definition of insanity.

isn't that what a researcher do, to see if they can get a deferent result on the thing they are working on.

I'm also in the same autism boat here... I find myself doing a lot of the things over and over... not just little related. I'll often watch Disney Junior or the Rugrats over and over again just to keep myself in little mode even longer as well. I've also had a knack for listening to the Gummi Bears theme song over and over as well.

Last edited:
DannyBBaby said:
isn't that what a researcher do, to see if they can get a deferent result on the thing they are working on.

No, they make small adjustments or revise what goes into what they are working on. They record the result and see if that gets them the desired result. If not they revise it more and try again. (Though most of that guess work is done by computers now.)

Still, can't you imagine how literally insane it would be for a researcher to carefully measure and log in a formula, not get the desired result, and then try that exact same formula again expecting a different result.

Slomo said:
It's perfectly acceptable as long as you're expecting the same result. However, if you do it over and over again hoping for a different result each time- then you meet the clinical definition of insanity.

Thanks, Einstein! :laugh:

all little kids love to do the same thing over and over again. it is part of being young (or little).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back