Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you had

Default If you had

If you had 2 buttons on your body, one that would make you not have control of your bladder when active, and one for bowels when active. There are 2 one for each, you can activate and deactivate when you wanted. Would you use one or both.

I would use the one for bladder a lot (probably only when at home). Probably would not do it all the time, even though I do try to wear diapers all the time.

So would you use them, use one of them, and how often.

iwould usee the blader one probably 90% of the time 10% bowles

I would use both at home all the time (if I moved out) or both when I'm home alone

I'd use the bladder one sometimes, I don't think I'd ever push the bowel one, it's not really my thing.

I'd use the bladder one a good deal of the time when I'm diaper(which is a couple of times a week), but I'd almost never use the bowel one, since it's more difficult to clean up.

I'd only use the bladder occasionally, mainly because i like the idea of having control while wearing. While temporary incontince sounds enticing, the simple fact a flood could make the diaper could leak would suck. I stop every now and then when i'm wetting to give the diaper a chance to absorb. I'd proboably never touch the bowel button though.

Bladder most of the time. Bowels occasionally, after I've forgotten how badly it smells.

Imagine being at the doctor's office and hearing him say, "What are these here for?" *push*.