How do we show and get people the good side of our fandom and confurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angellothefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
The furry fandom has struggles in their own fandom and with people outside of the fandom. Some other furries have also not helpped the idea of showing the good side of the fandom.
For new people that ask what the fandom is all about can be suggar coated though if they ask if they is a darker side it should be said and agnolaged.

The babyfur/diaperfur fandom filled with so many diffrent furries that have wonderful art, cute consepts, and adorable stories.

Like the furry fandom our own fandom has bad sides as well and although we are not going into depth since this is a PG thread after all.

babyfur can be any age which brings us to the first bad side of the fandom babyfur me. They is nothing wrong with the site exept anyone 14 or over can join. I have said enoug about the website babyfur me.

The other bad side is what you can find on inkbunny which is a real shame because the community is so nice.
As I have been told by UKEquestria anything that is banned from FA wines up on inkbunny and you will realise why it is importent that babyfurs where their diapers at all time.

Now moving onto something not as bad but still debatable. :sweatdrop:
messy and wait diaperfur and babyfur art. While somefurs are OK with it in our own fandom others dislikes the idea.
From a outside surspective some furries might think it is wrong.

The other one is the one that is most infamous in the fandom and that is a small number of babyfurs leaving there dirty diapers on the floor in a furry convention. Which is wrong. At least muster up some currage to ask the staff for a yellow bin linner.

They is many more but we will be hear all day. :eek:
But when the furry community which is the main community and babyfurs are the small community in the middle. When they dissasociate themselfs with us we know as a whole community we have done something wrong :sad:
and again it really dose not help that a small number of babyfurs leave dirty diapers knocking around at conventions.

The topic is not discussed that much. If you look on YouTube furries are starting to cover this topic. with tittles like my thoughts on babyfurs and what do I think of babyfurs. Some do the topic very well but it is missing something because they are not a babyfur. :wallbash:
One said they was alright with babyfurs but not alright with them drawing messy or wet diaper art.

I also do not think that sending non babyfur furries a diaper will help :biggrin:
Right now it seems that furries are a bit warry of us and people that do not know us think we are pedo's or we all wet and mess our diapers which is not the case.

First off if anyone asks we should tell them the possative side. If they ask if they are some bad parts we should admit it and say some do but not everyone dose.
Please do not say we do not use or buy any diapers in the babyfur fandom.
Because then your making some of us feel like we are monsters for doing such things. Just because you do not do it dose not mean other people will.

Now how do we show people the good side of our fandom which is the babyfur fandom and show others that yes they maybe some bad stuff but at the end of the day they is bad stuff in every fandom. How can we show other furries that we can be trusted and not be a contraversal topic and how do we bring new babyfurs into the fandom?

Has anyone have any suggestions?

Be a decent person and worry less about what others are doing.

Reactions: SleepingBlueWolf
Try supporting some good causes with fund raisers or even volunteer doing different things to help people. There are a lot of good causes out there. Think of how a lot of bikers do things like toy runs for the holidays as just one example. Make it an organized effort and get a group involved. Good actions and deeds can speak volumes.

Just be yourself. Don't worry what others think. You're always going to have people who don't understand. I think the best thing you can do is really just be yourself. People who truly care will be able to really understand you. True friends stick by you through thick and thin. :3

I've met some troublesome furries out there, and judgmental people that have tried to put me down. Honestly I don't see why some things are bad, because if you like something then you should express it. I just think everyone should live life loving what they do ^_^

The furry fandom has struggles in their own fandom and with people outside of the fandom. Some other furries have also not helpped the idea of showing the good side of the fandom.
For new people that ask what the fandom is all about can be suggar coated though if they ask if they is a darker side it should be said and agnolaged.
You can only account for yourself and be the best self you can be. If you're worried about how others are acting you will always be worrying about something. Before you begin thinking "How can I change others" you need to ask yourself "Am I really in the right?"

babyfur can be any age which brings us to the first bad side of the fandom babyfur me. They is nothing wrong with the site exept anyone 14 or over can join. I have said enoug about the website babyfur me.

If they want the legal risks, thats their prerogative, not yours, if don't like how they roll, move on. It's not your place to judge them.

The other bad side is what you can find on inkbunny which is a real shame because the community is so nice.
As I have been told by UKEquestria anything that is banned from FA wines up on inkbunny and you will realise why it is importent that babyfurs where their diapers at all time.

You can find pretty awful stuff on FA before the mods get it. Again if you don't like the environment, don't go there.

You make these posts which... frankly... make you seem like you are out looking for problems with people when you don't agree with their lifestyles or decisions yet don't necessarily seem to be harming anyone and expecting everyone you are addressing in these posts to share your vision.

The reality is we don't all think like you.. everyone is an individual, we all have our interests, beliefs... prejudices and triggers. Learn to compromise or become a hermit, thats what it comes down to.

Last edited:
rennecfox said:
You can only account for yourself and be the best self you can be. If you're worried about how others are acting you will always be worrying about something. Before you begin thinking "How can I change others" you need to ask yourself "Am I really in the right?"

If they want the legal risks, thats their prerogative, not yours, if don't like how they roll, move on. It's not your place to judge them.

You can find pretty awful stuff on FA before the mods get it. Again if you don't like the environment, don't go there.

You make these posts which... frankly... make you seem like you are out looking for problems with people when you don't agree with their lifestyles or decisions yet don't necessarily seem to be harming anyone and expecting everyone you are addressing in these posts to share your vision.

The reality is we don't all think like you.. everyone is an individual, we all have our interests, beliefs... prejudices and triggers. Learn to compromise or become a hermit, thats what it comes down to.

Also to come back to babyfur me and to point out my own flaws I use to really enjoy Babyfur me and I am sure deep down inside that I still do. Infact think about how many times I have talked about the website in a possitive manner saying that I really like it and I even in my own blog I have said about all the good things before saying what was wrong. I have met so many "diverse" people there.
(Do myself and make a choice weather to stay or leave instead of making a post pointing out the websites flaws.) [though I think this is something more deeper isn't it Angello...]

I'm inclined to believe that a "Who gives a fuck?" approach would be for the best. Furries don't like us making them look even more weird than they already are, and plenty others are just prude af.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back