Spencer's store

Status
Not open for further replies.

secret03

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There is a store in a mall near me called Spencer's and they have sex toys and I have a friend who is a couple years younger than me who wants to get some anal toys because he wasn't to try them himself and I was wondering if any of you ever tried to buy sex toys underage and if so did you get in trouble or not and did they let you even knowing you are underage?

i bought two sex toys when i was underage without any trouble at all. just buy them online like i did. much more convenient, much wider selection, and most important, absolutely no embarrasment

This is a tricky situation. So if you go to a sex shop, they will card you, see that you aren't 21, and ask you to leave. If you go to Spencers, this probably won't happen, being that you look around 18. If you are young looking, they may not sell them to you. In general, if you want sex toys, buy them online and have them delivered to your home. No one checks up on that, you don't need to have any awkward encounter with a cashier, and they come in discreet packaging. Amazon is a good tool for this, Adam&Eve, or Lovehoney will all work for this. These are often better because you can use promocodes and get discounts on them.

Depending on your age, you also need to consider if you should be buying sex toys. If you are under 16, probably not a good idea. If you cannot properly deal with the consequences of the toy being found or cannot afford the toy, you probably don't need to have it. If you don't have a card or can't buy the toy online, then you should buy it in store. if the option of buying online is a possibility, then go that route.

407391 said:
If you don't have a card or can't buy the toy online, then you should buy it in store. if the option of buying online is a possibility, then go that route.
If their going the Amazon route they could always buy and use gift cards to purchase toys if they don't have a card. Gift cards also prevent the worry of the purchase showing up on credit card statements.

I went into a Spencer's store a few weeks ago down in Virginia, it was so weird and wonderful to see. I went in looking at t-shirts, backpacks and other stuff like that and found some amazing stuff. I'm not sure I've seen a store like that in the UK so it was just a bit of a shock to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back