Craziest thing you've done while padded

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProudPaddedBro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I was looking through some OLD posts (at least 5 years ago) and found one that asked what the craziest thing you've done while wearing was. Since it's been such a long time and we've had a rash (no pun intended) of threads with people talking about fear of wearing in public, how to wear in public, will i get caught in public, etc....I figured it would be a good time to resurrect the thread and hopefully give some of our friends some confidence if they wear in public.

My two stories - Very recently I wanted to go out for a ride on my sportbike motorcycle. While I've tried in the past to ride and wear I got a new bike that has a differently shaped seat that I thought would be better to ride while padded. I threw on my jeans, riding jacket while wearing a Tykables and forgot how my jeans ride down and my jacket rides up. Got cruising and realized while riding that my diaper was showing. Sorta freaked out for a moment, then realized "Who the hell is even going to notice I'm wearing a diaper when I pass them at over 100mph?". TL;DR - wore a diaper while going 135 on a sportbike.

Second was I cut down, and split all the wood from a 50ft oak tree while wearing a Abena Air-plus. Felt awesome being able to do the whole job while not taking a potty break ;-)

What's your story? Inspire us!

A couple weeks ago I drove to a small coastal walking trail in the Carolinas. I was the only one in the parking lot so as soon as I hit the trailhead I stripped down to diaper-only and put the clothes in my light trail backpack which was holding my baby powder, wipes, extra diapers, etc. I went on to walking the entire trail in nothing but a diaper, very thrilling! I made sure to use extra baby powner since I was being active. Amazing outdoor diaper experience

I'm not that adventurous but...

I was recently sitting in my apartment and tired of stuff being broken and the management office not fixing it. Kinda focused on it and got angry, really angry. I was wear a 24/7 and put in some shorts and went down and let the manager have it. Crinkly and everything.

Funny thing is they showed up and fixed it at 9 AM the next day. Go figure, it worked!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I often go out on the bike trail diapered. Of course, I have my bike shorts over the diaper and a t-shirt.

Flew (commercially) across the country in a Dry 24/7 to pick up a new-to-me 51 year old airplane to fly it back. My first day of that multi-day trip, hit some gnarly weather and had to divert to the middle of nowhere to wait it out. Flying over the unfamiliar Blue Ridge Mountains, I was glad to be padded and never needing to look for a place to put down and find "facilities." And when my "three hour tour" became an exercise in trying to find tie-downs, a cab, a hotel, etc, at a closed-for-the-night airport in a tiny town in Kentucky, doubly so!

The craziest thing I can think of was the one time I went to an amusement park while wearing an SDK under my pants. Was a lot of fun, though part of me was concerned that my friends who aren't ABDL would notice, but luckily, they never suspected anything.

I'm not sure whether this is crazy per se, but one of my fondest diaper related memories. I was staying over the weekend in NYC and decided that I'll be diapered all the time outside my hotel room.

So I changed into my diaper and rubber pants in the air plane toilet, queued through the immigration and customs in wet diaper, collected a few diaper parcels from the hotel, wandered around the city for two days well padded, and finally took a train to Baltimore in diapers - that I wet so heavily in the train that they leaked a bit (that hasn't happened to me in ten or so years). I always carried a change in my bag, but premium ABDL diapers with Bambino insert are so thirsty that I didn't need to change in the city. After a full day of activities, my diapered butt (and bulge) was quite prominent.
--
J

Gsmax said:
The craziest thing I can think of was the one time I went to an amusement park while wearing an SDK under my pants. Was a lot of fun, though part of me was concerned that my friends who aren't ABDL would notice, but luckily, they never suspected anything.

I wore to an amusement park just a few weeks ago. I wore an Abena M4, which is the thickest diaper I presently own, and the shorts that I wore over it were not exactly loose. I imagine that any discerning eye may have been able to tell that I was diapered, especially later in the day when I was wet, but no comments or looks from anyone.

I also went hiking about a month ago on a busy hiking trail on a weekend (i.e. the busiest time) wearing an M4 with just a pair of gym shorts over top. It was about a 3 hour hike and the diaper was very wet by the end. I often had people hiking right behind me, but again, no comments or looks from anyone.

I enjoy doing stuff while diapered instead of just focusing on the fact of being padded. I have done some noteworthy things but don't know if they quakify as crazy, though :biggrin: Once I took a diaper to school and I put it on in the bathroom stall after classes. Then I went home diapered and instead of taking the public transport as usual I walked all the way and drank a 2 l bottle of water during my walk home which caused my diaper to be nice and bulky by the time I came home. I decided to take things a bit further and I talked to my family in the kitchen while standing right in front of them in a wet diaper. I was a bit worried that a bulge might be showing so I was semi-hiding behind the chair while pretending to be using it as a support while standing. We talked for as long as twenty minutes. Then I went to my room and changed into normal clothes.

The other time I took a diaper to a skiing holiday with my family as I intended to be wearing under my ski clothes. One day I hid the diaper in my bag and while we were ready to leave for the slopes I told my family I had to go back inside and use the toilet before we leave. So I went in and diapered myself because why should I be using the toilet?? The clothes did a great job hiding the bulge and crinkling (was wearing an ABU cushies). I spent a whole day of skiing not using the bathroom although once I went to the bathroom in order to prevent my family from questioning how I can make it through the day without going to the loo.

So it may seem that I am really comfortable with wearing in front of family but in fact I am really anxious about them ever finding out. So far they haven't or at least they never brought it up, lol!

Some of the most reckless things I did while padded was:
1. Went to high school in diapers and actually wet them. I had a pair of underwear in reserve so that I didn't go commando when I was done, but suffice to say I had to change out of it mid morning.
2. Went to a family restaurant padded and wet. I spent most of the time in diapers, but I had to change out of them before the end because I nearly leaked.
3. Driving while diapered and wet. Actually wet my diapers while driving because of the car vibrations.
4. Tried to get on a diaper I stole while still in Texas (I was 5-6 at the time) and asked my Mom for help.... She was furious!

The Craziest thing I have done was worn a Safari in disneyland but I was so Nervous I still went into the bathroom to make it look normal.

I've ridden some scary rides diapered at the theme parks but alas it was never the case that I spontaneously had to use them. I've done some pretty aggressive (now) skiing diapered.

Not crazy, but daunting. Every 6 months I get a skin exam from my dermatologist and two of her female assistants. I have to strip down to my diaper and plastic pants and put on a little robe that covers nothing and is usually off by the time the exam is over anyway. She also checks me for any signs of rash in my diapered areas. The first time, I almost backed out of it.

Not really anything other than taking selfies.

MegaPaddedGamecock said:
A couple weeks ago I drove to a small coastal walking trail in the Carolinas. I was the only one in the parking lot so as soon as I hit the trailhead I stripped down to diaper-only and put the clothes in my light trail backpack which was holding my baby powder, wipes, extra diapers, etc. I went on to walking the entire trail in nothing but a diaper, very thrilling! I made sure to use extra baby powner since I was being active. Amazing outdoor diaper experience

That is definitely "crazy". I would not be embarrassed if I ever bent over and someone noted to me my plastic underpants were showing and maybe I needed to tuck in my shirt more (i.e being on an airplane flight) . I would be more than embarrassed to blatantly walk in a public area with only a diaper on....it might make some folks a bit mad, especially if they had kids with them on a family outing and they had to explain why some strange guy is walking through the woods with only a diaper on.

Not sure about crazy but I did have a camping experience while in college when a friend, who knew I had some occasional nighttime accidents. He invited me to go weekend hiking with him and some friends. I assumed I would be tenting with him but instead I tented with another guy I barely knew. I had already crawled in my sleeping bag while they were still at the campfire and only had on my snap on diaper and plastic underpants and a tee shirt. When the other guy came in the tent I could not do anything but go to sleep and hope I did not expose myself if I maneuvered out of my sleeping bag during the night. I figured I would just change in my tent the next morning when he got up and went outside. Well since it was pouring the next morning he was doing some mapping inside the tent and my diaper was moderately wet and I had to go pee fairly bad. I had some bottoms in my sleeping bag to slip on in case I had to get up in the middle of the night and cover up but struggling to put them on while still buried in my sleeping bag probably looked like two cats jumping around in a sack. When I finally got covered up (and busting to go pee) he looked at me like I was crazy and all I could say was I didn't want to get cold so I wanted to get dressed in my bag. Going out in the rain he must of thought I was further nuts but I just stated I had to go real bad. I ended up peeing in the woods but had to put my wet diaper back on as I had no way to take it back to the tent without anyone else seeing it. Since the rain busted the weekend we just hiked back to the car but I was very silent the whole way (wearing a very soggy diaper and plastic underpants beneath some not-too-loose jeans) as I was never sure if my friend who knew of my situation ever mentioned it to him or not of my nighttime wetting. Having occasional bedwetting and wearing protection is one thing but wearing a diaper that is wet and plastic underpants during the day would have made anyone think I was crazy. I guess I could have told them I was incontinent completely but that unfortunately holds a bit of a stigma also. Wearing protection at night for security is one thing but wearing all the time for fun is why we still have the DL world vs. the non DL world.

Don't know how crazy this is, but once I was wearing nothing but a goodnite and was drinking a beer and I get a phone call to do an interview. Just sat there padded up. Probably one of my most comfortable interviews!

FudgedInLuvs said:
Don't know how crazy this is, but once I was wearing nothing but a goodnite and was drinking a beer and I get a phone call to do an interview. Just sat there padded up. Probably one of my most comfortable interviews!

Obviously you were by yourself, but that's awesome. I'm sure you enjoyed every minute of that phone call!

ProudPaddedBro said:
Obviously you were by yourself, but that's awesome. I'm sure you enjoyed every minute of that phone call!

10/10 would do again! It was spectacular, I could've gone for at least an hour.

a few years ago I started to wear my diapers out in public under my pants while hanging out with friends. The first time I ever did it I was meeting up with a friends to get some drinks at a bar. I decided to wear an m4 and as I was heading out the door I got a crazy idea to double diaper. So I made a quick decision to put another one on. At the time, I wore skinny jeans too so there was a very obvious bulge. Luckily, it was winter time and my skinny jeans were black so I felt comfortable enough to go out like this. I kept my hoodie on at the bar so the bottom of it would cover the bulge a little more. My heart was pounding the whole time when I got to the bar but my friend never noticed that I was diapered.

Four years later, I still wear diapers around this friend and others. I think he might have an idea that I wear diapers now though. I've gotten a little too daring over the last few years and I'm pretty sure he has caught on based on two instances where we met up. Story for another time.

Geekboy said:
Four years later, I still wear diapers around this friend and others. I think he might have an idea that I wear diapers now though. I've gotten a little too daring over the last few years and I'm pretty sure he has caught on based on two instances where we met up. Story for another time.

You have my attention haha! How do you think he knows? And I'd say wearing to a bar definitely qualifies as crazy...do tell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back