Wipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

secret03

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anybody else here love the smell of baby wipes? I carry around a single wipe just to smell sometimes. Also is there a good brand of wipes or are they all basically the same my family gets wipes just to keep in the bathroom if they are needed they are really cheap and you get them in a three pack but they aren't very moist in my opinion. If there are any differences in wipes please name them so I can find a brand that I will like.

For myself I don't really love the smell of wipes. However I have tried a host of them and the only brand in not allergic to is Huggies which is odd. So I only use huggies brand usually unscented.

I like the smell of wipes, maybe because I associate the smell with diapers. I just buy the generic ones which are less than $2 a pack.

BTW, this is a pet peeve of mine. Despite the fact that wipes are often advertised as "flushable" they are terrible for septic systems. I wish they would change how they advertise them. Sorry for the random rant XD

I love the scent of the Walmart parent choice fresh scent brand wipes, there so babyish, I generally use though huggies "simply clean" because there scent is mush more gentle and fresh anyone wouldn't notice smelling, plus there a great all around wipe to clean your face, hands or anything else that's dirty without the heavy perfume baby scent, but again I love the scent of the Walmart wipes, gets me in little mode all the time.

It depends on the wipe. Many things associated with babies have been going fragrance free to avoid potential allergic reactions. I'm not sure if it's helping babies or not. I hope it is because it's making my wipes less fun.

I get Pampers baby wipes because they're so...uh.....babyish. As a hint, if they dry out which they tend to do over time, you can add a little water to them and they work like new.

I just got some of those walmart brand that are honeysuckle-peach, they smell amazing.

Huggies baby wipes are pretty solid and I love the smell too, probs because they make me think of nappies.

I LOVE clinical smelling incontinence wipes. Don't like the smell of baby ones.

I prefer baby wipes over medical wipes. Especially the huggies brand, because I like seeing the Mickey symbols on each one before I use them after messing my diaper. They work quite well for me but I have to wipe my cheeks after the first wipe on the crack so I don't get poo on my hands.

Last edited:
I haven't tried baby wipes since I was forced out of diapers in my early life. I currently use Cottonelle wet wipes for wiping my backside whenever I deal with a messy diaper change.

I've tried both Pampers Baby wipes and adult diaper wipes. I love the nostalgic smell of the pampers but the adult care wipes work better on a grown up like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back