ABDL Youtube channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyWolf1994sv

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello! i never post anything... with a few exceptions here and there but anyways
i was surfing youtube and i found a bunch of "DDLG"channels and such. That basically are talking about abdl/age regression/diapers/etc. Now ive been into this for a long time now and i can tell you that those channels were not there a few months ago!! well i checked and a bunch of these channels were created at the end of last year and at the beginning of 2017, so they are roughly 6 to 7 months old.
Do you think something has changed? i mean was there somthing i didnt hear? haha

Well I can certainly say that there are many abdls out there who aren't afraid of showing that side. But also, people like you and me and everyone else. Some of us want to let people know our community exists but we want to change the way of thinking when most people hear adult baby. Because the first thing in my adult mind is either a pedophile or a weird adult that has a fetish for dressing like a child. But what people don't know is is that there's more to us than the stereotype. It's just something for people to learn about. Whether it be a review of a diaper or what the life style is like, it's probably for people who are either interested or know someone who acts a little like a kid and they come across these videos to learn. At least that the way I see it. I don't know what their motive is for doing it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hello there,

Well, the community has definitely become more transparent these days, and one could even say it is becoming more mainstream. Part of this is due to the references in popular music such as Miley Cyrus & Melanie Martinez, but I believe it has more to do with people finding themselves. Unlike previous generations that came before us, this generation seems more willing to take risks, challenge the status quo, and express themselves freely. We're getting to the point where most of the millennials are now reaching early-mid adulthood, so it's only natural that these individuals are starting to "grow up". Sure, all AB/DL's will still be little on the inside, but mentally we have reached the point where we just don't care what people think anymore.

I remember back in high school, I used to be deathly afraid to express myself in any way that didn't seem "normal". At that age social status was everything, and if you were perceived as being "weird", your social life would be over at that point. Even though I was still deemed as being weird by many of my peers, I still placed a lot of stock in what people thought of me back then. Nowadays, it's completely different since I am now 30 years old. I now realize that good people are hard to find, and a large portion of people are not worth pleasing. I assume others are settling into that mindset now as well.

It also helps when people eventually find partners, because it gives them the self confidence they need to challenge the entire world. Back then, I would never have dreamed of asking any girl I was with to be an adult baby. Now that I finally spent the time looking for someone who was right for me, I don't need to put myself in that awkward situation. After I met my fiancee, I came out publicly to everyone I know and don't try to hide it on social media anymore. Most people that know me understand this is an interest of mine.

Like many others, I am also thinking about starting a YouTube channel and such as a Daddy Dom to a wonderful adult baby girl. The only thing that is really holding me back is the lack of a proper nursery or room to film in, and a bit of social anxiety on my end. I can write and explain a wide range of topics better than most people, but when it comes to facing a camera and talking, that is a bit of a challenge if it's not something you are used to.

DaddyVincent said:
Hello there,

Well, the community has definitely become more transparent these days, and one could even say it is becoming more mainstream. Part of this is due to the references in popular music such as Miley Cyrus & Melanie Martinez, but I believe it has more to do with people finding themselves. Unlike previous generations that came before us, this generation seems more willing to take risks, challenge the status quo, and express themselves freely. We're getting to the point where most of the millennials are now reaching early-mid adulthood, so it's only natural that these individuals are starting to "grow up". Sure, all AB/DL's will still be little on the inside, but mentally we have reached the point where we just don't care what people think anymore.

I remember back in high school, I used to be deathly afraid to express myself in any way that didn't seem "normal". At that age social status was everything, and if you were perceived as being "weird", your social life would be over at that point. Even though I was still deemed as being weird by many of my peers, I still placed a lot of stock in what people thought of me back then. Nowadays, it's completely different since I am now 30 years old. I now realize that good people are hard to find, and a large portion of people are not worth pleasing. I assume others are settling into that mindset now as well.

It also helps when people eventually find partners, because it gives them the self confidence they need to challenge the entire world. Back then, I would never have dreamed of asking any girl I was with to be an adult baby. Now that I finally spent the time looking for someone who was right for me, I don't need to put myself in that awkward situation. After I met my fiancee, I came out publicly to everyone I know and don't try to hide it on social media anymore. Most people that know me understand this is an interest of mine.

Like many others, I am also thinking about starting a YouTube channel and such as a Daddy Dom to a wonderful adult baby girl. The only thing that is really holding me back is the lack of a proper nursery or room to film in, and a bit of social anxiety on my end. I can write and explain a wide range of topics better than most people, but when it comes to facing a camera and talking, that is a bit of a challenge if it's not something you are used to.
I remember back when I was in middle school where I lived in my home town. It was small, a town of only less than 1100 people. We did have a Dollar General store there and I used to buy me packages of their branded bed wetting pants. That's the only thing I bought, looking back on it it was weird. But I was so afraid of someone walking in that I knew seeing me buy those things. And I remember even walking down the halls of my school, because when something happened to anyone, it spread like wild fire. With only a school of 300 kids in it. I dreaded the day that if someone found out I still "use" pull ups would have no friends, constantly getting made fun of, people filling my locker full of diapers, and getting beat up for it. Luckily NONE of that ever happened.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hey at least you have more diapers to wear! But yes, that would suck to be teased for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back