Stocking up on diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Earlier today I bought a 10 pack of PreSchool Plastic, 2 sample packs of Rearz Safari, 2 sample packs of Bianco Ultrastretch, and 1 sample pack of Magnifico. :) This, plus the Goodnites I already have, will last a long time.

Buth then later today, my mom, sister, and I were coming back home, and we stopped at Family Dollar. I so wanted to buy a pack of their "goodnites", but I couldn't, if you what I mean. :( I so wish that I could order them online.

Nice little stock, I've recently started restocking my self with larger diapers (grew a little) in making the switch to larges and so far have a case of Abu paws, kiddo's, cuddlz, and soon to be delivered magnificos and Biancos. I still have some mediums left but I have been selling them / using the open bags for day time use.

Sounds like quite the selection. I too am in the process of building up my stash, but at the moment it only includes some bambino classicos and a prefold. I've got a few more things coming in the mail though. I wish shipping didnt take so long:(

I've got Abu little pawz, rearz spoiled single tape, rearz safari (which I'm wearing now, and is awesome), and Carousel.

I like having different options and buying per case is cheaper but as per a recent post I went a little overboard with cases of littlepaws, lavenders, and maginificos plus boosters etc hopefully will last a long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice stash.

Wish the place I get mine from sold littlepaws.

I don't drive, so I need to try to get those Kidgets night time panrs somehow. Are the Kroger version just like them?

12srepaid said:
I don't drive, so I need to try to get those Kidgets night time panrs somehow. Are the Kroger version just like them?

Yeah but it has stars on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back