Recent "Little/AB" purchases~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange said:
I just got size 18 and size 16 footed keeper sleepers! :D They're cute as hell and incredibly comfy, way comfier than they looked in the picture. Plus they're 100% made to be worn with diapers exclusively, so they have enough room for super thick night time diapers (in fact, the size 18 ones are a little too big for me in the waist/crotch area if I'm not diapered xD but the rest of it fits fine [haven't tried the size 16 ones yet]) and the zipper goes down the inside of the leg to the ankle for easy changes.

The zipper tab does its job really well too. It's hard to get ahold of and the snaps are surprisingly sturdy. I was trying to unsnap it for long enough that my gf just came over and did it for me lol. It made me feel really little. =]

<3 My new favorite jammies. <3
Yeees. :D LKS is the best. I bought mine a month ago and It was worth the money (shipping costs as much as the LKS LOL)

BabyJacob98 said:
Yeees. :D LKS is the best. I bought mine a month ago and It was worth the money (shipping costs as much as the LKS LOL)

Oh man, I only paid like 8 dollars for 2-day shipping haha. For 35 bucks its totally worth the money. The only complaint I have about them is when I first put them on I unzipped them all the way to the ankle and it was really hard to zip back up by myself, but I'm sure that's because I'm not supposed to be the one trying to operate the zipper in the first place. xD

My girlfriend didn't have any problems with it so it works perfectly when used how its supposed to. =]

Orange said:
I just got size 18 and size 16 footed keeper sleepers! :D They're cute as hell and incredibly comfy, way comfier than they looked in the picture. Plus they're 100% made to be worn with diapers exclusively, so they have enough room for super thick night time diapers (in fact, the size 18 ones are a little too big for me in the waist/crotch area if I'm not diapered xD but the rest of it fits fine [haven't tried the size 16 ones yet]) and the zipper goes down the inside of the leg to the ankle for easy changes.

The zipper tab does its job really well too. It's hard to get ahold of and the snaps are surprisingly sturdy. I was trying to unsnap it for long enough that my gf just came over and did it for me lol. It made me feel really little. =]

<3 My new favorite jammies. <3

Are you sure there footed? I thought the footed only went to size 6x. Do you have a picture you would like to share?

Shade77 said:
Are you sure there footed? I thought the footed only went to size 6x. Do you have a picture you would like to share?

Sure. I'll take a pic once I get home.

20170822_210506.jpg my navy blue lks.

Shade77 said:
Hi, I'm sure. I was waiting for it for like a half year, checking every other day if they have any footies in my size. They do have them but not many and usually get sold pretty quickly.

Strange, i thought they were only for kids up to 6x. Ill have to check with them soon. Thanks for the info! Which ones do you have?

Shade77 said:
Strange, i thought they were only for kids up to 6x. Ill have to check with them soon. Thanks for the info! Which ones do you have?
I have a grey one without logo

What style is it? I have short sleeves and long sleeves mostly. I will definitely look into the footed ones once I get some proof.

Update! I just ordered a footed heather grey cream stripe lks! So happy that they make footies for larger sizes! Cant wait to get them! Ill post a pic!

Last edited:
I have been buying way to many to name but here is a few.....

Size 7 diapers both from DG and wal-mart

baby bottles from wal-mart (with medium flow nipples but I also bought some fast flow ones.) btw they are NUK bottles.

pacifiers (I even managed to find ones the fit up to 36 months at CVS.)

I also managed to buy some of those foam alphabet play mats.

that is pretty much all the "baby" stuff I have bought right now.

I bought a lot of little food the other day. Some kid cuisine meals, a lunchable, juice boxes, goldfish, stuff like that. I also got a my little pony playpack! I have 3 different ones now. My Little Pony, Batman, and Lisa Frank. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back