Recent "Little/AB" purchases~

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
What are some of your recent little/AB purchases? :3

I just got a Paw Patrol coloring book and Paw Patrol band-aids. My little side was flailing because they have Skye as one of the designs! I also bought a dream tent because I keep seeing them on TV, and I have always wanted one. ;w; The Paw Patrol coloring book is for my anime convention during Labor Day weekend in September... but I'm so tempted to color a few pages. XD

Omg omg omg!! I got Paw Patrol bandaids too!! :D

I'm about to get a green polo onesie on eBay and another case of 100 diapers. I might have to replace the nipple on my baby bottle pretty soon.

Pink nuk 6

I got a cute lil dog stuffie wearing a hoodie wif a unicorn horn!! I named her oonie

Oh....the dream tent sounds so cool. How I would have loved one of those when I was a kid. The have the most wonderful toys now.

dogboy said:
Oh....the dream tent sounds so cool. How I would have loved one of those when I was a kid. The have the most wonderful toys now.

You should get one! I'm in love with it. I'm laying under it right now while watching Disney Junior. It's soooooo comforting! It puts me in little mode~

I got 2 toddler books. One Mikey Mouse and Paw Patrol. The other is 2 cases of diapers for me so I could enjoy the 2 little days i have to myself. Not much else. That's within the last 2 weeks. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Recent "Little/AB" purchases~

I got recently some new diaper covers, a pacifier and a new duvet cover for my little space

dogboy said:

Come on, though. We've had variations of tents and forts for years. I grabbed this from a 1975 Sears Christmas catalog. On a side note, I got distracted looking at all the horrible 70s fashions. I only blame myself. ;)
page0521.jpg

Tommycombs said:
Come on, though. We've had variations of tents and forts for years. I grabbed this from a 1975 Sears Christmas catalog. On a side note, I got distracted looking at all the horrible 70s fashions. I only blame myself. ;)
View attachment 29614

The Dream Tent is different. We bought a couple for our grand kids. I think they show stars inside and maybe play music? I don't remember exactly, but they're really neat and they fit over your bed.

dogboy said:
The Dream Tent is different. We bought a couple for our grand kids. I think they show stars inside and maybe play music? I don't remember exactly, but they're really neat and they fit over your bed.

They don't really do anything... or at least mine doesn't. It just fits over my bed basically. It doesn't come with a light unless you get it by mail order (which I think is stupid but that's fine). They are supposed to provide a comforting environment for kids who are terrified of night things. I got one because I figured since I've always tents and confined spaces... it would work really well for me, and it does!

Anyway, I got a Fuli plushie today! \o/ She was the last one too.

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
They don't really do anything... or at least mine doesn't. It just fits over my bed basically. It doesn't come with a light unless you get it by mail order (which I think is stupid but that's fine). They are supposed to provide a comforting environment for kids who are terrified of night things. I got one because I figured since I've always tents and confined spaces... it would work really well for me, and it does!

Anyway, I got a Fuli plushie today! \o/ She was the last one too.

Even without lights I'd still like one!

I got a new baby sun hat, to wear while I'm in the paddling pool. I think I might be getting something else soon, because my carer wrapped something up in front of me and hid it away. She says it's something exciting, but I have to learn to wait. I want to know what it is now!!!!!!! I couldn't see a thing while she wrapped it, because she'd blindfolded me. :( :(

I just recently discovered LittleForBig, so onsies and.pacifiers.

New pacifiers and bibs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After using my impromptu white onesie for a far too long, I've finally ordered a decent white undershirt onesie. I was excited about littleforbig but they don't carry a plain white one. I also got in my monthly diaper shipment with a couple samples of the fun ones I've yet to try.

Since it is back to school season here I thought I would pick up a few things for myself so here is what I got:

123.jpg

It is scented markers, a new pair of safty scissors with a case and two my first pencils which are awesome cause they are huge and make you feel really little when you write with them!

I just got back from Bronycon2017 so I am kind of out of money for this sort of thing. I do plan on getting a new pacifier soon. I like to get a new one every year. I also collect pacifiers too. My mother even gave me one when I moved out. It was one that I had as a baby and I kept it in a jar for the longest time. Now I keep it in my collection of pacifiers.

I just got size 18 and size 16 footed keeper sleepers! :D They're cute as hell and incredibly comfy, way comfier than they looked in the picture. Plus they're 100% made to be worn with diapers exclusively, so they have enough room for super thick night time diapers (in fact, the size 18 ones are a little too big for me in the waist/crotch area if I'm not diapered xD but the rest of it fits fine [haven't tried the size 16 ones yet]) and the zipper goes down the inside of the leg to the ankle for easy changes.

The zipper tab does its job really well too. It's hard to get ahold of and the snaps are surprisingly sturdy. I was trying to unsnap it for long enough that my gf just came over and did it for me lol. It made me feel really little. =]

<3 My new favorite jammies. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back