Before bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes i just fall asleep in wet diaper, but if it's too wet i change, before i go to bed.

It happened once, i drank too much beer and unicum, and i fell asleep in clothes and totally soggy diaper. When i woke up, my pants was really wet.
So if i can, i just change...

I usually diaper up at 8 and bed time is 11 so I've wet it once or twice before bed as I only use better diapers often boosted with a baby diaper they may swell up huge but don't leak through to the morning.

I normally just go in the diaper and go to sleep wet. I'm not at risk of leaking so I personally don't see the point in changing into a new diaper.

Since I normally wear training underwear and PUL underpants I will use the toilet right before bed. If I wake up later in the night and have to go (or if I already wet myself a bit) I will just let it go in my underpants and go back to sleep wet. Double super soaking is not good for my type of protection; it may leak.

Because I put on my night diaper immediately before going to bed it’s highly unusual to need to go again before falling asleep, but when it happens I wet and keep wearing. More likely is waking with the urge which I handle in the same fashion. With few exceptions, once I’m in my night diaper I stay in it till morning regardless of condition.

I wear cloth diapers to bed at night. My wife usually goes to bed at 9:00 and I go around 11:00 so prior to her bedtime she double diapers me as I have a hard time pinning them on tight. So once they are on and my plastic pants pulled up, they don't come off until I shower in the morning.
I am usually wet when I go to bed.

I pretty much always try go to the bathroom before putting on a diaper. But I dont recall ever wetting in the diaper before actually going to bed. I have had to pee shortly after going to bed though and especially when Ive been drinking so then I do just wet because relaxing and wetting helps me get back to sleep. Getting up to go is just too disruptive, or maybe as I get older Im just too lazy.

I'd get up and go to the toilet. Im a DL rather than IC so if I extend the use of a diaper then I will. I normally don't have many on hand, I've just ordered my first box with 60 so with so many on hand and faced with the same problem I'd probable wet. I'd definitely wet if I was going to get changed.

I usually diaper up after work so by the time bed time rolls around I need a change anyway, it's part of my routine

I'm just checking the condition of the diapy. If that's still good for a night, I let that on myself. If that's not, I change it, because I don't want to weak up in a puddle.

Once mommy puts my diaper on me for bed there are no more changes. She gives me a bottle filled with water before bed too so I wake up wet

I'm usually wet before I fall asleep and I pee often or heavily during the night and always wake soaking wet in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back