Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I just have to state that this Adult Baby, Me, does not like "Bed Bugs", also known as Cimex Lecularius.
I am tired of being a Hominid Primate night time dinner table for them every night.
My younger brother hired a bug exterminator to "kill them all", a week from this upcoming Monday.
Yes, this Adult Baby with Autism and Cerebral Palsy is in "Super House Cleaning Mode" helping his little brother prepare for the "Death to Bed Bugs Day".
My brother told me that I can keep my all my "Adult Baby Things".
My brother and I are just heaving trash and other stuff we no longer need or use.
Sigh...
It is a major disruption though.

Adult Babies do not like "Bed Bugs"...

I don't think anyone likes bed bugs. Whether they're ab, dl, little or cg. Bed bugs suck. My dad and I are battling them ourselves. If you find a solution that works, please do pass it on. So anyone battling them can get rid of them. I will do the same if we find a solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry you're going through this. They are terrible pests!

I had two friends with them. One had it contained to his daughter's bedroom (she spent the night at a friends house and brought it home) and they were eliminated somehow. The other had them rampant through her house. She bought a "new" mattress from a store that probably wasn't. Her exterminator had her empty her house and he treated it with extreme heat. They were in her clothes, the bed, the drapes, the wood floor. She spent a lot of money getting rid of them. She now travels with a metal suitcase and when she gets back from a trip she washed her clothes before she brings them into the house.

My aunt has them. She has the money to do so, but won't call an exterminator. I guess she's too embarrassed to let people see an exterminator truck pull into the rowhouse complex. So she must think living with them is better. She's no longer allowed inside our house however for our own protection.

Ladybug, ladybug fly away home,
Your house is on fire and your children are gone,
All except one,
And her name is Ann,
And she hid under the baking pan,
waving her legs as fast as she can.

hee, hee

The "Exterminator" is coming a week from Monday.
My younger brother and I have most of the upstairs main part of our 3-bedroom ranch style house "tidied up".
The Cellar and Den are are a different story.
The darn Cimex Lecularius Arthropod Insects a are everywhere.
The big task is getting everything off the floors.
As I said, my brother and I are tired of being the Hemoglobin Dinner Table for this particular Arthropod species which has been around since the Permian/Triassic Mass Extinction Event ~ 250,000,000 years ago.

Go online to a diy pest control and purchase products callled Temprid SC Liquid, Nyguard IGR, and an aerosol called PT Phantom 2. Mix the temprid and nyguard in a pump sprayer together according to their labels. (.8 to a gallon for temprid and go 12 to a gallon on the nyguard) Apply this as a fine mist to the base perimeter and upper perimeter of the room. Use the Phantom to treat all cracks and crevices including box frame and inside of box spring. Make sure you are wearing a respirator as the phantom is an aerosol and does stink. Repeat again in 14 days.

You can also purchase active guard bed covers which have an insecticide woven into the fabric that will kill bed bugs on contact. (Safe for use when combined with a regular sheet)

Make sure your clothes and any thing made of fabric have gone through the hottest dryer for at least 60 minutes (I recommend using a laundr-a-mat)

you can also email me at [email protected] and I can send you a prep sheet for areas that are ready to be treated for bed bugs.

Tomorrow the 7th is Death to Bed Bugs day.
The Exterminator will be here.
It has taken a week to do a lot of de-cluttering the house my younger brother and I share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back