Not open for further replies.

Nyrdst

Bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
Just wanted to know everyone's opinions on DryNites (or GoodNites) sleep shorts. i personally thought they sounded like fun but unfortunately never got to try them before they were discontinued. (althought you could probaably still find some somewhere deep in the interwebs).

Nyrdst said:
but unfortunately never got to try them before they were discontinued.

Hi
I've got some I keep meaning to put on ebay if you're interested. I'm UK like yourself as well

I just saw a image of the im just curious as to why as to the underwear

I'm assuming the point of the underwear was for discretion for older kids

Nyrdst said:
I'm assuming the point of the underwear was for discretion for older kids

And yet they ran smaller than the standard product. It could have been a great idea if they were larger sizes and the padding was a bit more substantial.

Llayden said:
And yet they ran smaller than the standard product. It could have been a great idea if they were larger sizes and the padding was a bit more substantial.

I agree.
KC needs someone to straighten them out, for the customers sake. Although I don't mean to suit ABDL's desires.

From personal experience, they were a good product in concept, but not so much in execution. They didn't stretch as much as their underpant counterparts, but were a slight bit more absorbent. They're definitely made for smaller bodies.

I used them...I found the "shorts" outer fabric always ripped in the crotch so I used to rip that fabric off and just left the plastic diaper and elastic band. That's when I found out how much I wanted some plastic backed diapers. They were more expensive than the regular Goodnites but when they discontinued them I stocked up on the great sales and had a bit of a stash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back