Smaller size for Magnifico

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomviper000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anybody else sent bambino diapers an email asking about providing a small in the Magnifico line? I'm a 30" waist and the stretch is just too much so the diaper doesn't fit snug before the tapes are overlapping. I know I've seen some similar comments, so I was hoping others might be asking as well, so they might consider it. I never get a response from them, but if enough of us are sending that comment, I hope they eventually make a change.

I suspect their market research has indicated that size small just doesn't get enough sales to justify the added overhead of another product model. Lets face it, you're not going to fit in smalls for more than a few years. After that it's going to be m/l/xl ;)

At 32" waist it's too big too

Yeah, I'm sure that's what their marketing may show, but it people with even 32" waist don't fit in them, they are missing a large number of clients, so I would encourage anybody that doesn't fit in them send an email to bambino so that hopefully they change the sizing or add a smaller. I loved the feel of them, they just don't fit well enough.

tomviper000 said:
Yeah, I'm sure that's what their marketing may show, but it people with even 32" waist don't fit in them, they are missing a large number of clients, so I would encourage anybody that doesn't fit in them send an email to bambino so that hopefully they change the sizing or add a smaller. I loved the feel of them, they just don't fit well enough.

bambino/tykable already have some of the smallest Mediums available.

I can't fit in them properly :( very disappointed myself

bambinod said:
I suspect their market research has indicated that size small just doesn't get enough sales to justify the added overhead of another product model. Lets face it, you're not going to fit in smalls for more than a few years. After that it's going to be m/l/xl ;)

These diapers are too big on me. I fit into nearly every other medium, and I've had a 32" waist for almost 20 years ;-)

I'm 69 and still have a 32" waist. I try to be careful about what I eat and I try to exercise, but not nearly enough...sigh.

Hey guys I bought a sample pack of these, and the first one I tried I had a terrible leak when I voided my bladder once, I emailed bambino, from what I was told the machine that they make the diaper with only has the one or sized cutting tool, I have a 32" waist and didn't feel the diaper was very snug or secure, it's almost like there is too much stretch.

Abuniverse needs a diaper with velcro tabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back