Status
Not open for further replies.

alltimefun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Was really wet when I woke up and hardly remember waking up to do so. Hope I don't get a rash coz I've been having really sensitive skin lately

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I did too but... I didn't wear a diaper

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Drynites96 said:
I did too but... I didn't wear a diaper

Hope you've got some protection on your mattress

alltimefun said:
Hope you've got some protection on your mattress

The good thing was that I didn't wet as much as I usually do. Only my underwear and my Pyjama pants got wet...

Drynites96 said:
The good thing was that I didn't wet as much as I usually do. Only my underwear and my Pyjama pants got wet...

That's alright then, I guess.

alltimefun said:
That's alright then, I guess.

Yeah... but I guess I'll go and get myself some Drynites for the last two nights here on the Campsite. But the problem is that my sister would know about my Bedwetting...

Drynites96 said:
Yeah... but I guess I'll go and get myself some Drynites for the last two nights here on the Campsite. But the problem is that my sister would know about my Bedwetting...

If your camping you can easily hide drynites in the bottom of your sleeping bag and then put them on when everyone else is asleep I used to do it a scouts. She wouldn't know a thing

alltimefun said:
If your camping you can easily hide drynites in the bottom of your sleeping bag and then put them on when everyone else is asleep I used to do it a scouts. She wouldn't know a thing

But she would know when I buy them

Drynites96 said:
But she would know when I buy them

Oh right, it would be great if you could sneak out.

I know... the store here on the Campsite only has baby diapers up to size 5. But I could use them as a pad

Drynites96 said:
I know... the store here on the Campsite only has baby diapers up to size 5. But I could use them as a pad

Guess it will do if you don't wet to heavily

alltimefun said:
Guess it will do if you don't wet to heavily

Yeah... I use Drynites at home all the time but I forgot them...

I woke up wet this morning.... Maybe because I was using a pacifier and cuddling my stuffie last night without my padding.... Until I have the rest of my order for my little space (last paci, onesies and bottles), I am not completely comfortable wearing my ATNs around the house. Especially now that the first 12 ATNs from my case of 72 look like Huggies 1997/98.

Drynites96 said:
Yeah... I use Drynites at home all the time but I forgot them...

"Forgot", right. You've already said you purposely didn't bring them because you're afraid of how your sister may or may not react.

Slomo said:
"Forgot", right. You've already said you purposely didn't bring them because you're afraid of how your sister may or may not react.
Okay OKAY! *sigh* I know that I was stupid okay? I know that it was dumb. I'll use the baby diapers for the last two nights and will always take some Drynites with me when wet travel from now on.

Drynites96 said:
Okay OKAY! *sigh* I know that I was stupid okay? I know that it was dumb. I'll use the baby diapers for the last two nights and will always take some Drynites with me when wet travel from now on.

My appologies, I'm not trying to make you feel dumb. Just trying to get you to admit and overcome your fear.

Slomo said:
My appologies, I'm not trying to make you feel dumb. Just trying to get you to admit and overcome your fear.
Sorry... I didn't mean to explode like that. I'm just angry at myself. I know what you mean with overcoming my fear. And... well it's really better if my sister sees my diaper than waking up in a wet bed... I only wet last night and I'll wear the baby diapers like a pad...

I woke up soaked but it is okay because at night I stuff my flat diapers with extra baby size prefold or flat covered with plastic pants they are great for bedwetting and just chilling at home and wetting when I feel like

- - - Updated - - -

Not asleep yet but I really need a change pretty quick diapers probably won't be able to hold much more

I've woke up wet for the last 4 mornings in a row.
I've been working real hard in the yard on some projects, so I've been going to bed over hydrated and exhausted, that usually spells night time accidents for me.
I don't wetting in my sleep, as long as I don't leak, which I haven't thank goodness. I have a mattress cover, but I think it's at the be of its life (cheap Walmart one) I'm going to buy a new one since I've been having a few more accidents then normal

Soaking wet as usual. It doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back