Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oh gosh...

Default oh gosh...

17, girl.

I've never worn, but with college coming up, I'm hoping to soon, especially with long car trips and hotels and such.

I don't know why I'm into this, but I always thought, from elementary school age, that bedwetting was ... I dunno, interesting, I guess. The idea that anyone would have to wear diapers at night and have such an embarrassing problem was kind of something I wanted, and still want.

I'm not too big into the baby stuff, I don't think, but I do like the idea of footed pajamas.

So yeah, I'm mainly just kind of exploring.

Welcome to ADISC. :rainbow:

We love everyone!

Except for Smith.. Friggin' Smith..

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Welcome to the site . Don't be shy, we won't bite
    Speak for yourself... :tongue:

:bite: <-- Does it exist? Does it?

Nope, nothin'. Dang. No "bite" smilie for ADISC.

Welcome to ADISC, hopefully you get a chance to actually wear before too long, it's really quite enjoyable, provided you get a decent diaper(not necessarily the best, but decent at least, as a bad first experience is kind of a let-down).

Another Carolinian... I'll be swiggered. I swear it's something in the air down here that breeds AB/DLs like nobody's business.

Always nice to hear from someone new... especially a person of the female persuasion since gals that are into this are so hard to come by. I'll have to send LuvsGurl a note so she can pop in and say "howdy" as well.

What part of the state are you from? If you don't mind me asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Another Carolinian... I'll be swiggered.
    *swiggers Darkfinn*

i don't know what it means don't hurt me

Hi A/S/L oh wait you already got those oops. Well that crucial info is out the way so hi.

I have a funny story your name reminded me of. So my friend was bored, so he searched my screen name to find out where I commonly go on the internet. He found this sight and joined it under the name "Blarg" which is very close to your name. He still comes on here from time to time, but just to post some of his stories.

There's a healthy number of people (me being one of them) who started off as just being interested in diapers and started getting into the whole baby thing after joining a sight like this. It doesn't seem that interesting untell you hear some stories about how fun and calming it is.

Oh ya... WELCOME!!!